Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RHD built silver "Dart" 635nm / 500mW/175.00

ive had this unit for a couple weeks used it maybe 4 min.s on and off never over 15sec. bursts....burns very well ive been down the red laser road before i just lost interest i really perfer blues/greens/yellows soooooo im letting it go at really good deal as a combo which consists of laser,2 rechargable cr2 3.7v batteries,15mm spacer (so you can charge your small cr2s in multifuntional charger),8 small earth magnets to bridge gab for batteries inside host, 2 pairs of blue safety glasses (red blocking 600nm +)plus cases.. 50.00 in extras, shipping paid within u.s. plus pp fees covered 175.000107022257.jpg

downsized_0107022327.jpg

0107022324a.jpgsorry about pic.s check out original DART thread tks..

0107022251.jpg

Last edited:

Re: RHD built silver "Dart" 635nm / 500mW

Heh, my heart jumped a second when I first thought you were selling it for $50. Hehe, good luck with your sale!!

Aye, blues and yellows is where it is at. =)

Last edited:

LOL right!!!!!!! im losing money on this awesome build if someone is needing a red this is it

bumpppp =175.00 shipped this is 50.00 in xtras+ priority shipping &fees....

Last edited:
HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THIS CRAZY GOOD DEAL...... last time im bumping this thread....

Last edited:

rhd

Re: RHD built silver "Dart" 635nm / 500mW/150.00

Sad to see that you're selling this :( That's an amazing price though - someone is getting a really good deal. In fact, for a moment I considered buying it back from you, but I'm still trying to sell some of my own extra lasers to pay for a recent expenditure.

I think this is a really solid build. It had the most recent Mosquito RED driver in it. It also has a completely redundant secondary "case pin". Essentially, I used two-part arctic silver epoxy both between the aixiz module and the heatsink, and the heatsink and the host, to maximize thermal conductivity between components. In order to ensure that the arctic silver never created an issue in terms of grabbing the case feed, I have a redundant semi-circular piece of stiff aluminum tensioned inside the head of the host, feeding the case feed back to a secondary case pin input on the driver. Basically, it's a totally redundant "backup" -negative input, so that the driver is always getting a great feed from the battery's tailcap.

The build is solid. You will never encounter any looseness or rattle of the heatsink, and the aixiz module will never shift.

Patrick:
- January is a deadly month to sell anything. I would encourage you (if you can) to hang on for another few weeks. Two or three paychecks into the new year, and most of us are in better spending moods ;)

Last edited:
Re: RHD built silver "Dart" 635nm / 500mW/150.00

you are right !!!!! this is worth 200.oo easy im not in a bind by no means i like hooking people up but no one interested right now....laser is perfect condition you did a great job on these builds.....i believe i will just put in padded case for a month or so...

Last edited: