Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB laser on ebay for 9 bucks??

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
+rep for the sound advice Jerry. :beer: Chinese sellers know what they are doing. :tsk:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi 10fenney, when your mobile device won't let you use the rep button, what works most of the time, is to touch, and hold the "rep" button until a multiple option screen pops up, and then touch "open in new tab", then you can usually give rep! :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks Curtis, I don't know why so many phones and tablets won't let you use the rep feature, but at least we can work around it. :yh:

PS - Thanks for the +rep 10fenney, glad to see it worked for you!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem. :) Couldn't rep you again.
I have an iPhone, and have the problem where I can't add text to my rep easily.
I have to click on the rep button. And then re position and scale the page. And then click the rep button again, and finally I can write text into the rep box. Otherwise I can only type one character in at a time.

There is a simpler way, by default Ebay shows purchases from the last 60 days. Click the filter and you can select which year you would like to see orders from.

See here:

gif upload

Good find... yep... I can see all the items all
the way back to Jan 03/17.

Jerry

diachi

Almost thought mine arrived the other day, got a box from China/eBay with a declaration form that said something along the lines of "LED". Ended up being the box of #20 silicon wire I had ordered. Ahh well.

Where have you been hiding, diachi? Alaskan is about to have a fit over you absence. Nice to see you back. :crackup:

diachi

Where have you been hiding, diachi? Alaskan is about to have a fit over you absence. Nice to see you back. :crackup:

I noticed :crackup:

Just wasn't on the computer much over the weekend, although I did notice an update for the tracking on that Laser Pointer Store review laser. It appears mine has taken a short vacation in Dubai and a quick trip through Europe:thinking:. Hopefully be here within the next 7 days...

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Diachi...not on the computer...for a couple of days! :thinking:
:D Same. Nice to see you back on. :p

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Absolutely, don't disappear for longer than a weekend otherwise we will have a search party. :crackup:

I noticed :crackup:

Just wasn't on the computer much over the weekend, although I did notice an update for the tracking on that Laser Pointer Store review laser. It appears mine has taken a short vacation in Dubai and a quick trip through Europe:thinking:. Hopefully be here within the next 7 days...

Mine came the same way, through UAE, but only took three days from there to my front door. Had to sign for it, so be ready.