Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB laser on ebay for 9 bucks??

94Z28

Oh man I hope this is real.. I'm gonna order one for fun and hope it arrives.

Has anyone got tracking on one of these? Any news?

Last edited:

I don't believe you. Because you then say:

It's not infinity and hope that are antithetical. It's finite and infinite, and it is disappointment and hope that are contrasted here.

I saw that. My point was the term "infinite hope" is without meaning. It would have been a much better phrase if it didn't use the words finite and infinite and stuck with disappointment and hope. Also, I don't believe that the antithesis of infinite is finite. I believe it is nothing. Isn't zero the opposite of infinity?

Last edited:
I feel like I'm going to crap a golden squirrel this weekend, I have been taking my minerals and I just have a feeling, send me 7 dollars if you want in, a chunk of gold that size would be worth a fortune and it could happen, I have a feeling, just 7 dollars buys you in for a share of this weekends good fortune.

I feel like I'm going to crap a golden squirrel this weekend, I have been taking my minerals and I just have a feeling, send me 7 dollars if you want in, a chunk of gold that size would be worth a fortune and it could happen, I have a feeling, just 7 dollars buys you in for a share of this weekends good fortune.

Your going to need turd polishers. That may cut into the bottom line.

You're probably right about this seller....
I'm not 100% convinced either and for those
prices I won't die if nothing gets delivered....

I'm only risking time. PayPal has my financial
back so I'm not losing any sleep over it either.

Jerry

diachi

It's like a lottery you get your money back when you lose.

I'd play that lottery all the time. Though I don't imagine the prize would be all that big if everyone gets their ticket money back. :D

I don't have any tracking for the RGB FYI.

Last edited:
Yea so far I've just gotten the confirmation email like everyone else.

Mine Arrived today...
not sure its 400mW total.. guess we all missed that fine print in the listing....

"Actual items may differ in appearance from stock photos used in this listing"

and its 405 NOT 450 blue..btw

Attachments

• 400mW RGV 006.JPG
    400mW RGV 006.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 60
LOL, three laser pointers? No mirrors or fixtures or anything? That's one scammy posting... :D I'd dispute it and get my money back if it were me, with reasoning: Item not as described. Wonder how that 1W green diode will turn out

That is hilarious. I'm so glad I didn't spend the money as you got what he was advertising, sort of. :crackup:

LOL, three laser pointers? No mirrors or fixtures or anything? That's one scammy posting... :D I'd dispute it and get my money back if it were me, with reasoning: Item not as described. Wonder how that 1W green diode will turn out

My guess now, the 1 watt diode will be an LED.

His account is going to get negative reports until no one will buy from him again due to that kind of trickery. If I get three little cheap laser pointers I'm going to file getting a rubber balloon, mail that back to him in an envelope.

Last edited:
Me??
or the ebay 'seller'??

just jokin' wit ya!!
I did pay for one but expect nada..