Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of Rayfoss 200mW Green Focusable Laser Torch(RF 532-200mW-FLX) + New Pics

Wow man great review you really did clear alot of things for me... i am also buying this laser soon once faona answers my email telling me if they accept paypal.

Benm

I didnt specify anything about the LED when I ordered but it did come one, although the LED doesnt acctually work, lol...:D

Thats a bit shabby, but no led at all is probably better than one of those obnoxiously bright blue ones. If i had my pick, a dull old red led would be ideal ;)

Ash

Wow man great review you really did clear alot of things for me... i am also buying this laser soon once faona answers my email telling me if they accept paypal.
I thought the only thing they accepted was PayPal. :thinking:
That is how I pay them every time I order a laser from them. :can:

wbayw

To block the 532 nm light is not so hard. Everything what is red, block the green light that's why they are red. If they wouldn't block the green light they would be yellow. I only worry about the IR light...

Hey, was the exposure in your pictures over normal, or was it set to a long exposure?

In other words, does it look that bright in real life, not just camera. And can the laser be focused to a fine point in little distance (good for burning)?

I ask this because I want to get this after Christmas

Dusty

Hey, was the exposure in your pictures over normal, or was it set to a long exposure?

In other words, does it look that bright in real life, not just camera. And can the laser be focused to a fine point in little distance (good for burning)?

I ask this because I want to get this after Christmas

Hi, those pics were long exposure (about 7 seconds or so i think) so the beam is not as bright in person, having said that it is still clearly visable at night, and pretty impressive for the money. yes the beam can be focused for short range burning...