Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Lazerer LZTN - 532nm 30mW Smallest Green Laser Pointer

wall

Did you get a chance to LPM it? I'm definitely buying that laser if I can't find a better deal in the Buy, Sell, Trade section but they're out of stock right now.

Did you get a chance to LPM it? I'm definitely buying that laser if I can't find a better deal in the Buy, Sell, Trade section but they're out of stock right now.

Nope, I haven't LPMed it. I'd like to though. I have to find someone close by that would do it for me.

BKarim

is the divergence good ? i have read many times that these 10440 keychains have big divergence...

wall

Lazerer has these LZTN lasers in 5, 30, 50, 100 and 150mW but only the 5mW version uses regular AAA while the others use 10440. Have you tried AAA batteries in your 30mW? It should be safe, if it's made for 3.7~4.2v then 1.5v wouldn't hurt it. Could you try it? Thank you.

hvdm

I just got conned and ripped-off by lazerer.com for $134.99

Even though they advertised the safest, insured options on transportation, they don't have any insurance options during their web-order-checkout when ordering from them. So I asked and paid for extra insurance (for the LZSK - 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer) via E-mail/paypal.

This guy max, from lazerer told me that he a added tracking number and that everything was taken care of.

When the yellowish envelop from lazerer.com finally arrived, it was already torn apart and the laser was missing. I informed our post office and filled in all the necessary paperwork.

When I spoke to max from lazerer he told me he could only get back twice the amount of the shipping costs, which is about $10, but in no way will they refund you anything! But they are willing to compensate the next time you order from them (so you can lose everything all over again).

This is how they do business: prepare to kiss your money, time, and effort goodbye and get ripped-off, even if your order is insured!

Do not buy from lazerer.com you'll get scammed and lose your money!

Harry

I just got conned and ripped-off by lazerer.com for $134.99

Even though they advertised the safest, insured options on transportation, they don't have any insurance options during their web-order-checkout when ordering from them. So I asked and paid for extra insurance (for the LZSK - 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer) via E-mail/paypal.

This guy max, from lazerer told me that he a added tracking number and that everything was taken care of.

When the yellowish envelop from lazerer.com finally arrived, it was already torn apart and the laser was missing. I informed our post office and filled in all the necessary paperwork.

When I spoke to max from lazerer he told me he could only get back twice the amount of the shipping costs, which is about $10, but in no way will they refund you anything! But they are willing to compensate the next time you order from them (so you can lose everything all over again).

This is how they do business: prepare to kiss your money, time, and effort goodbye and get ripped-off, even if your order is insured!

Do not buy from lazerer.com you'll get scammed and lose your money!

Harry

Sorry for your loss, but please don't say stuff like that about Lazerer, they are a great company. Many people have bought from there and nearly everyone gets their order, maybe 1 or 2 don't but Max usually sorts things out.

Contact Max again, I'm sure he'll help you!

hvdm

He told me the package WAS insured and i sent him pictures, but he is not willing to compensate at all. He doesn't refund anything, not even if he got the insurance money back!

How's that for good business or faith?
They ARE making profit. I lost $134.99

This was his latest response, telling me to order again the same way

Hi Harry,

Normally we won't compensate any lose during the transportation as well as the custom issue according to our shipping policy. Resend the laser with 50% discount is all we can do. Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day.

Max,
LAZERER.com

He told me the package WAS insured and i sent him pictures, but he is not willing to compensate at all. He doesn't refund anything, not even if he got the insurance money back!

How's that for good business or faith?
They ARE making profit. I lost $134.99

This was his latest response, telling me to order again the same way

Hi Harry,

Normally we won't compensate any lose during the transportation as well as the custom issue according to our shipping policy. Resend the laser with 50% discount is all we can do. Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day.

Max,
LAZERER.com

That doesn't sound like him at all; I remember seeing somebody with a similar problem and Max refunded him. Contact him via PM on this site, I'm sure he will help.

No need to copy and paste the same message in every thread, if you take a look you can see that nearly everybody is happy with Max and Lazerer. Even if he doesn't refund you, there's obviously a reason, he's not just trying to rip you off. Anyway, good luck with it.

hvdm

I spent a lot of time with our post office and even HK post to send all info.
I told him that. He doesn't offer any insurance, so if i re-order i can lose it all again. To refund (at least a part like 30%) shows your honest and willing to do good business.

But saying it's not your responsibility and saying the items are insured, when you only insure the shipment costs. Is that good business?

But he says it's not their responsibility and policy is very easy to say.

This could also happen to you.
It cost me $135 and a lot of time.

Least he could do is offer me a choice by a refund (as least partial, he's making a profit from this and it IS insured). And/or give some reassurance if i'd reorder from lazerer.

Wouldn't you?

Harry

I spent a lot of time with our post office and even HK post to send all info.
I told him that. He doesn't offer any insurance, so if i re-order i can lose it all again. To refund (at least a part like 30%) shows your honest and willing to do good business.

But saying it's not your responsibility and saying the items are insured, when you only insure the shipment costs. Is that good business?

But he says it's not their responsibility and policy is very easy to say.

This could also happen to you.
It cost me $135 and a lot of time.

Least he could do is offer me a choice by a refund (as least partial, he's making a profit from this and it IS insured). And/or give some reassurance if i'd reorder from lazerer.

Wouldn't you?

Harry

I'm not saying that your wrong, it's just this doesn't seem like Lazerer. I would be annoyed if I was you. To sum up, if he never gives you a refund, then you have full reason to not like Lazerer and express your opinion, but it gets annoying when you post it on anything Lazerer-related. You should have made a thread in the 'companies' section.

hvdm

I've had al ot of email conversations with max. he's not willing to compensate at all. don't know how to get peoples attention to this

but at least someones reading now. if nobody says anything when you get ripped-off, they will continue to rip people off

1) say you insure it, then it isn;t insured for the order amount
2) not willing to refund anything at all (it the customers problem)
3) offer a discount on the next order, but not offering any insurance that it will go any different insurance-wise

isn't that a rip-off, a con, a scam?

I have recently ordered a 150mw version of this laser. I think based on harry's account, I'm going to cancel that order. No way I'm doing business with shady crap like that.

Thanks for sharing your 1W 445 buying experience in my 30mW 532 review...

5mjqu1.jpg