Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Lazerer LZSK - 532nm 400mW Green Laser Pointer w/ Case + Goggles

Damn - no email yet. Going to try and forget about it for a while then. Thanks for info dude.

honeyx

I didn´t pay taxes to the customs. In Germany it´s to the customs they decide something appears suspicious to them or not. In this case the parcel wasn´t suspected to them so they just labeled it with a sticker and gave it back to the german post that shipped it to me. In the other case they would forward it to the local customs office for further inspection and then they would ask how much it did cost and want me to pay taxes. But fotunally this didn´t happen.

In general you can expect your Laser from Max within one or two weeks since it has been shipped. Can´t tell how about the e-mail with the tracing number atm. But last time I ordered a laser module, I didn´t get one. Just noticed it by loggin in into my account at lazerer.com.

It was about like this. I almost forgot about my order and then after a while I remembered about it so wanted to check when I did the order exactly and logged in. Noticed it was shipped some days ago and then the next day the postman brought it to my door.

Last edited:

Stix62

Grrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,no I haven't !!
I'm still waiting for the tracking number for an order I placed on the 11th Jan, never mind the last one (31st Jan)

You could check your junk inbox... from past experience though ive had trackers and not been able to use them and the item(s) has just turned up. I have bought a DIY 300mw kit online and i have had the tracker for like 4 days or something and it just doesent work and i bet it just turns up next week.

Last edited:

Stix62

I'll give it another week then if I still haven't received any kind of notification a package(s) is on its way I'll email Max.
I'm checking emails and my account on Lazerer at least 6 times a day :D

Im like that, my internet tabs go email account, laser account and e bey account lol

How far will a 1.2w laser shine?

Stix62

How far will it shine?,,,,,,,,,,God knows,, (I sure as hell don't),,,but it looks awesome :D

I've got a 200mW greenie that was advertised as having a 75 mile range. I dunno how true that is but when I point it at the stars it looks like i'm touching them and that'll do for me :D

How far will it shine?,,,,,,,,,,God knows,, (I sure as hell don't),,,but it looks awesome :D

I've got a 200mW greenie that was advertised as having a 75 mile range. I dunno how true that is but when I point it at the stars it looks like i'm touching them and that'll do for me :D

i have a 5mw greenie that does this too, looks awaseome but i doubt a 200mw laser would shine that far.. would it? Imagine that haha shining from Maidstone to Calais with 3.2 miles to spare... like a light house light haha

WOW! looks awesome... I live in miles of land and my 5mw greenie can be seen on the other side of the valley at around 1mile. Bet the cows wonder wtf is going on haha

Stix62

Yep,,I think i've probably seen most of them. There's one with 2 lasers popping some corn somewhere on youtube.
Each to their own little pleasures I suppose :D

Stix62

No I haven't.
Whats more worrying (and DONT be alarmed at this,,even though I am...lol) is I took hold of an LPM yesterday and have been running tests on a few lasers ever since.
The 1.2w Rifle (only had it 3 weeks and certified at 1290mw) was struggling to hit 650mw yesterday. Its struggling to hit 500mw today. I'm in contact with Max so he's aware of the problem but jees its frustrating :D

What? Really?! S**T! Although, i ordered the LZSK so i hope that this isnt the case with mine... what battery are you running, the 18650? I heard you can run two c123a batteries instead, what do you reckon??