Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Lazerer LZSK - 532nm 400mW Green Laser Pointer w/ Case + Goggles

Man, still no laser and the tracker must have frozen with the bad weather. Im over anxious because of the situation your in Stix62... theres other stuff on the site i like but post takes too long. Do you know of anywhere closer?

Stix62

Haha,,,you are impatient aren't you :D

Those trackers are only good up to the point the item leaves the country (sometimes not even that good). After that you wont know anything until it lands on your doorstop. If the tracker said left hong kong on the 7th,,,you'd be looking at 7 - 14 days to get to you. I counted on 14 days for mine and it got to me in 9 or 10,,,so thats why I reckon you'll be buzzin' around wednesday ;-) Chillax :D

I don't know of anywhere closer or with quicker postage time that could guarantee it would get there before the end of next week even if you placed an order an hour ago.
I chose the DHL option with O-like which says shipping in 3 - 5 days,,,but that cost an 20 quid (i'm inpatient too).

I wouldn't worry about my situation - I'm not.
I'm sure Max will sort it out without a problem. I think the worst that can happen is I'll get refunded for the laser only (i've not send all the extra's back and won't be doing - aluminium case, lens kit, battery)
That would leave me without a 1.2w 445nm, but i've just ordered all the bits to do my first build so I'm not bothered anymore. - I'll just end up selling it.

Last edited:
Yeh im doing my own build at the mo... the diodes are super sensitive so always run the lowest voltage for test etc.

You know whats worse, i was getting ready for work this a.m and a deliver van pulled in to my drive... then drove off! Im hoping il get back to a brown package with Chinese writing all over it!

I didnt want a laser to arrive before the one from Lazerer, just for future reference.

The misses has informed me that a brown package has arrived, with Chinese writing on, with flash light written on it... :wave::tinfoil::drool::lasergun:

Last edited:

Stix62

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Yayyyyyyyyy....lol
That was quick,,,not bad at all :D

lets hope if works lol... il post some pics when i get home (thankfully i charged 2 sets of batts)

il be buying from olike and selecting the 3-5 days shipping the next time im laser shopping... i dont think the prices are as good as lazerers though

Last edited:

Stix62

There's not a lot of difference to be honest. Lazerer have some a lot more expensive, but they have a much better choice too.
O-like offer a 6 month warranty. At Lazerer its 7 days on delivery and repair/exchange for up to 30 days.
Makes you wonder who has more faith in their products :D

Make sure you have goggles for him (probs preaching to converted) but you know what your like when your young... look at us haha

Stix62

Yeah, i've got a couple of pairs of those combi 200-540nm and 800-2000nm type goggles. Not the cheapest but you cant take chances with your eyesight. Its frightening how it deteriorates when you hit a certain age anyway, I certainly don't want to finish it off in a fraction of a second (mine or anyone elses) :D

so its nearly dark and i have 2 sets of fully charged batterys and an over spec 1.2w laser...