Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage) Blue

Ace82

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage)

wannaburn said:
[quote author=dingle link=1212493703/36#47 date=1212768901]You have to appreciate blue's professional demeanor in these chats... i quote

(12:11 AM) BlueFusion - wha: and my coc* hurts.

(12:12 AM) BlueFusion - wha: ***  is when you have a *** for so long that it starts to hurt... but worse

You know an edit wouldnt hurt :mad: What is it with all the crap being posted? These may be words that you find amusing, but there are some people (like kids) that shouldnt have to read this SHI* Lets keep it clean, and if you find that to be a difficult task, there is something called a PM :eek:[/quote]

I admire your legitimate concern here, and I agree that this post isn’t appropriate. However, shielding youngsters from the “real world” will backfire. There are allot of unfair, evil, inappropriate SHIT in the world. Not saying it’s alright to pollute the pure in heart and mind, but it WILL happen sooner then later if it hasn’t already. Man, you should hear the language of some of the kids now days!

And for those who perceive these words with offence or disruption, may this world have mercy on you.

IMO, Dingle was only pointing out an observation he made (which was previously posted in this thread) that he wanted to share with us about the unprofessionalism of another by quoting him. By editing out these words would alter the point he is trying to make about this observation.

I thought I'd just jump in to instigate for my own personal amusement.

JLSE

I understand your point, but inappropriate is inappropriate, and trash is trash. Either way some items should remain as PM's. As far as "shielding youngsters" is concerned, many kids on here are here to learn, and in some cases teach, it just isn’t necessary. And what is there to point out about unprofessional? Blues a kid, he doesn’t have to be professional, kids say stupid things all the time. A comment like that has no validity to his inability to deliver driver boards. Maybe dingle should have pointed blue to a health website instead of using this to humiliate him. That to me is unprofessional. Blues not the one who posted it in a thread.

I disagree, as soon as BlueFusion offfered the service, then he was becoming a professional - i.e. someone who offers a service for money and should therefore act in a manner appropriate to one. Also, you really shouldn't censor stuff like that - there is much worse on the internet.

OK I may be a seller but I'm still human.
Get a freakin grip. I am not "on" 24/7. Like everyone I say stupid things sometimes... not in public, in a private conversation where it was laughed at as the joke I intended. Dingle is missing the bit where he laughed for several lines.

You know, at least BlueFusion hasn't just bailed when the going got rough. Many people would have just said "forget it!" and disappeared, responsible or not.

The thought had crossed my mind. Remember that's still setting me apart from the scammers that take money and then piss off - I'm at least trying to get it back.

Abray

I don't know if this has been said or not(can't read the whole thread, have to go to work soon), but I think people should stop talking about how blue is "scamming". Making all these threads about everything he's done wrong is not going to make him want to try and get everybody their stuff and money. From what i've heard, he started selling some things, got excited (as I would too, if I was earning that much money) and bought some things with money he didn't have yet. Then he realized he still has to make lasers and drives for everybody. Just leave him alone and maybe eventually he'll get everybody what they want.

Please don't flame me for saying that, I would be mad if i didn't have my laser from him, but I don't think he deserves all this if he really is trying to refund everybody(blue, you better get yourself out of this or I'm going to look like a retard).

daguin

Abray said:
(blue, you better get yourself out of this or I'm going to look like a retard).

[sarcasm]

OH NO!! Too late :p

[/sarcasm]

danq

BlueFusion said:
The thought had crossed my mind. Remember that's still setting me apart from the scammers that take money and then piss off - I'm at least trying to get it back.

Time to add my 2 cents (again) as a warning to others.

One way Blue says he's trying to raise money to pay people is: selling things.

I wanted to help so I bought something.

I sent him payment.

He promised ship dates many times.

He never sent it.

He now does not respond to my inquiries about it.

No matter what his circumstance was before, offering to sell and accepting payment but not delivering is fraud. No if's, and's, or but's. Fraud. I was trying to help him out of his tough spot. He defrauded me.

DanQ

Bionic-Badger said:
You know, at least BlueFusion hasn't just bailed when the going got rough.  Many people would have just said "forget it!" and disappeared, responsible or not.

Not very much credit to be giving him though. Don't know quite what the mess is he got in here - haven't been keeping up on the forums recently, but I know I warned him many a time about his impractical and poorly thought out plans to make money. I wasn't the only one either. All you get in return for such well-intentioned warnings is facefull of unjustified arrogance. So I really can't feel sorry for what's happened. If you're gunna try tackling money related stuff as a minor, that's fine by me but you gotta take it with the same responsibility a major would... just my opinionated opinion  :-/

the end is near(i hope) blue says that he will pay me back within 2 weeks, but as hopeful as i am i won't be happy till it is in my paypal :p

hope that it isn't long till he pays everybody back

My 700 dollar laser has yet to come, bluefusion. I have asked about it and have received very little response. Is it on the way? Am I really going to get it? Because if its not on the way I need to file a paypal dispute to get at least some of my money back. I have been out 700 dollars without the product i paid for for too long. Youre a nice guy who has done me favors in the past, and i hope you are able to recover from any mistakes you have made.

Looking forward to receiving my laser.

Just like a million other people have posted, I really hope everything works out in the end for everybody, BlueFusion included. BlueFusion hasn't logged on the forum in 5 days though...

bumbed because i still havent gotten anything