Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage) Blue

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage)

pseudolobster said:
Hmm.

BF has done a few things here which could be considered illegal and/or are grounds for a lawsuit.
I'm assuming he's doing this on his own, and without a business license... so... let's see... conducting business without a license is illegal, tax evasion is illegal (I'm assuming he's not charging people sales tax on the items he sells, or paying income tax for all the profit he's made), taking people's money and not sending any items is called Larceny by False Promise, and since he's taken more than $1000 from people then it's considered Grand Larceny and he could be jailed for 15 years for that alone... I'm not sure if BF is in NSW, but I hear there's a laser ban in aus, so he's also dealing in contraband equivalent to firearms and could be arrested for that as well.

Assuming we don't all want to go through small claims court to get back our money from him, maybe we can at least rest assured in the knowledge that he's behind bars until he turns forty.

Here's the contact info for the Australian Federal Police referrals for investigation:
SA - Adelaide Office Coordinator OMC
PO Box 200, Kent Town SA 5071 Ph: (08) 8416 2811
Fax: (08) 8416 2920
email: ADL-OMC@afp.gov.au

I suggest unless blue produces some results other than whining in the next couple days, we should all phone or write tips to the Australian authorities alerting them of Blue's criminal actions.

[highlight]EDIT:[/highlight] Admittedly, this should really only be used as a last resort for people who have a significant amount of money at stake and have tried all other recourses. IANAL and this is not legal advice.

woot go you lol. nice research

ouchy mcsnap. yeah thats right. i am gonna give him till he sells something then no money= PAIN!!!!!

Switch

I don't know why he spent money he didn't have.....maybe the whole thing is deeper than that? Maybe he was in debt before all this and he was just taking more chances to fix it.... :-/
Would definetly hate to be him now.... :p

i did so not spend money i didn't have.
i bought the parts for the fusiondrives when i should have bought them - the assembly was what screwed me over.

Now lets get down to it.
BF has done a few things here which could be considered illegal and/or are grounds for a lawsuit.
I'm assuming he's doing this on his own, and without a business license... so... let's see... conducting business without a license is illegal, tax evasion is illegal (I'm assuming he's not charging people sales tax on the items he sells, or paying income tax for all the profit he's made), taking people's money and not sending any items is called Larceny by False Promise, and since he's taken more than $1000 from people then it's considered Grand Larceny and he could be jailed for 15 years for that alone... I'm not sure if BF is in NSW, but I hear there's a laser ban in aus, so he's also dealing in contraband equivalent to firearms and could be arrested for that as well.

I am not conducting a business. I am making very few private sales.
I do pay income tax both on my job at KFC and on the income from my trust fund.
I have arranged for people to receive their items, and at no point have I ever posessed over $1000, in a bank account, or in paypal or any other place other than my trust fund.
I am in SA. In my state, lasers are not illegal. Believe me I've done my research on this...

Remember. From this point, the bottom line is I am trying to get people back their money but unless someone buys something from me i have none to give them.

Things

Geesh, come on guys, lighten up! BlueFusion is not out to scam ANYBODY. I have known him for well over a year now. Yes me may be abit slow with this stuff, but he is STILL IN SCHOOL, and we get a little thing called HOMEWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS! I know some of u are still in school and stuff, but TRY building ~200 Drivers, Any lasers people request + get enough time to do his school work. Yes he should have thought of that before he did it, but still, a FEW of you posted paypal disputes, which locked his account, THATS WHY YOUR NOT GETTING REFUNDS! he said his account is at -$400 or something, and he is trying to sell stuff off, but give him a break, geesh, not EVERYONE has time to sit down, repsond to the hundreds of PM's/Emails, aswell as make >200 drivers, Any lasers that people have bought, aswell as attempt to finish school, and people continuosly complaining doesnt help either. Blue WILL get everything sorted out, and i will bet my existance on this forum on that, if i'm wrong, ban me and lock me up for the life of the internet! How is he supposed to refund you all, if a few people paypal disputed and got his account locked, not exactly easy eh?

If you can't juggle school, assignments and lots of laser-building, don't. He fucked up and whatever his intentions it's simply bad business.

Things

Do you think he knew this before he started??? I don't think so.....

Things

BTW you cant put a 15 year old in jail, especially if lasers arent even illegal there.

Things said:
Do you think he knew this before he started??? I don't think so.....

He should have. I'm sure he knows that 200+ drivers wont build themselves. He knew he was going to have school, he knew 200+ drivers was a very large undertaking, he was just worried too much about getting his name out there and trying to make money. Did he even finish like 25% of the drivers? I saw him posting on here and talking in the chat throughout all of this and as far as I'm concerned, he should have been building drivers instead of playing online. We all make mistakes, I've made mistakes much bigger than this, but its all about how you handle it. From what I've heard he's still being horrible with communication and still falsely promising ship dates. Telling the truth goes a long way. Even if the truth is going to upset the end customer, it is far better than lying.

that's my .02

Things said:
Geesh, come on guys, lighten up! BlueFusion is not out to scam ANYBODY. I have known him for well over a year now. Yes me may be abit slow with this stuff, but he is STILL IN SCHOOL, and we get a little thing called HOMEWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS! I know some of u are still in school and stuff, but TRY building ~200 Drivers, Any lasers people request + get enough time to do his school work. Yes he should have thought of that before he did it, but still, a FEW of you posted paypal disputes, which locked his account, THATS WHY YOUR NOT GETTING REFUNDS! he said his account is at -$400 or something, and he is trying to sell stuff off, but give him a break, geesh, not EVERYONE has time to sit down, repsond to the hundreds of PM's/Emails, aswell as make >200 drivers, Any lasers that people have bought, aswell as attempt to finish school, and people continuosly complaining doesnt help either. Blue WILL get everything sorted out, and i will bet my existance on this forum on that, if i'm wrong, ban me and lock me up for the life of the internet! How is he supposed to refund you all, if a few people paypal disputed and got his account locked, not exactly easy eh?
I'm going to have to disagree with some of this. When he started the selling the Fusiondrives in the GB, he knew that he had school and all the assignments that went with it, it's not like it was unexpected that school would take some of his time. This goes the same with everything else he was selling. Everybody who started a paypal dispute/claim did the right thing, when I have the possibility of getting scammed by anyone, I start a paypal dispute to cover myself. Besides, he would have had the money to refund everybody if he didn't spend it all before making any products. So yes, I know it is hard to work with school and build a ton of stuff that was promised to people, but he knew that he would have school when he started offering this stuff for sale. I know his intentions weren't to scam anybody and I know he is trying to fix this mess, but think about the people who spent a good chunk of money with Blue, they have the right to be pretty pissed off.

Ace82

Cybob101, I'm not sure this type of thread will solve anything more then releasing your frustrations. It is good though, that you are looking out for fellow members and providing relevant concerns about the business ethics of another. However, you have only yourself to blame. You made the conscious decision to buy from this guy, knowing what ever you did prior about him, taking the “normal human gamble” (in lieu of buying professionally) online. You cannot blame anybody but yourself for that. Now what this guy is doing I believe is completely wrong, dishonorable, and very unprofessional (no matter the excuse, is completely irrelevant). If I were to sell a DIY, I would first buy all the parts and build the damn thing before even accepting a dime from the buyer. (but then I work full time and am an adult so I can afford to “front” the parts). I would then show them pictures and discuss the particulars about the EXACT laser that the buyer is going to receive then ship it out as soon as I get the payment. Heck, I would even include a small bonus like an optic or glow paper when shipped. If I were to buy a DIY from someone else, I wouldn’t pay till I knew it was already built and that it would ship right away.

Seems like our boy Blue is in over his head. To revenge him with a “best served cold dish”, seems a little immature. I would have begun the thread like this:

Title: “I made a HUGE mistake…”

Then:

“I entrusted this guy with my money to build me a burning laser 3 months ago and so far got the “bum’s rush”. He barely received some of the parts 2 ½ months after he received my money….”, blah blah blah. “In conclusion, I’ve learned NOT to trust this guy ever again, and now I know to NEVER do this with anybody else. Too bad one bad apple spoils a bunch.” – That shows that you are humble, mature, professional, and not just trying to “seek revenge” or play games and that you are serious.

Thanks for reading my rant. Just my thoughts. I just dislike it when I see simple conflicts arising from immaturity and unprofessionalism.

Things

My point was, a few people got too impatient too quickly, filed a paypal dispute, and now its locked, so he has to get a new one! How is he supposed to give you all refunds when he doesnt have paypal to do so?

Ace82 said:
Cybob101, I'm not sure this type of thread will solve anything more then releasing your frustrations.  It is good though, that you are looking out for fellow members and providing relevant concerns about the business ethics of another.  However, you have only yourself to blame.  You made the conscious decision to buy from this guy, knowing what ever you did prior about him, taking the “normal human gamble” (in lieu of buying professionally) online.  You cannot blame anybody but yourself for that.  Now what this guy is doing I believe is completely wrong, dishonorable, and very unprofessional (no matter the excuse, is completely irrelevant).  If I were to sell a DIY, I would first buy all the parts and build the damn thing before even accepting a dime from the buyer.  (but then I work full time and am an adult so I can afford to “front” the parts).  I would then show them pictures and discuss the particulars about the EXACT laser that the buyer is going to receive then ship it out as soon as I get the payment.   Heck, I would even include a small bonus like an optic or glow paper when shipped.  If I were to buy a DIY from someone else, I wouldn’t pay till I knew it was already built and that it would ship right away.  

Seems like our boy Blue is in over his head.  To revenge him with a “best served cold dish”, seems a little immature.  I would have begun the thread like this:

Title: “I made a HUGE mistake…”  

Then:

“I entrusted this guy with my money to build me a burning laser 3 months ago and so far got the “bum’s rush”.  He barely received some of the parts 2 ½ months after he received my money….”, blah blah blah.  “In conclusion, I’ve learned NOT to trust this guy ever again, and now I know to NEVER do this with anybody else.  Too bad one bad apple spoils a bunch.” – That shows that you are humble, mature, professional, and not just trying to “seek revenge” or play games and that you are serious.

Thanks for reading my rant.  Just my thoughts.  I just dislike it when I see simple conflicts arising from immaturity and unprofessionalism.    

i understand where you come from but when i chose to buy from him he had a super rep. he was one of the more reliable sellers on this forum. also he said it would gtake 2-3 weeks before i get it but i gave him an extra 3months before doing this, i think i am justified.

things no offence but it is hard to refund someone when your account is -$400 as well.

i agree fully with styro pyro. he should have atleast planned his time, and told the truth. i mean the post office stealing it 2-3 times doesn't really work. or even i live 20min from the nearest post office. i don't hate him i just think he should have been more forthright, i mean dealing with him was nearly impossible. compared to IgorT dealing with blue is harder than dealing with a brick wall. i know that very night around 8 i can talk to Igor and he will talk with me but with blue dispite the similar timezones it was impossible to catch him at a regular time.

that just about sums it up ;)

Ace82

Haha, I see you inserted an URL to this thread in your sig.  I think you made your point!  :p  Your right though, it does suck when your trust is broken, but trust is also earned in the first place.

Peace - Ace

dingle

You have to appreciate blue's professional demeanor in these chats... i quote

(12:11 AM) BlueFusion - wha: and my cock hurts.

(12:12 AM) BlueFusion - wha: blue balls is when you have a boner for so long that it starts to hurt... but worse

JLSE

dingle said:
You have to appreciate blue's professional demeanor in these chats... i quote

(12:11 AM) BlueFusion - wha: and my coc* hurts.

(12:12 AM) BlueFusion - wha: *** is when you have a *** for so long that it starts to hurt... but worse

You know an edit wouldnt hurt :mad: What is it with all the crap being posted? These may be words that you find amusing, but there are some people (like kids) that shouldnt have to read this SHI* Lets keep it clean, and if you find that to be a difficult task, there is something called a PM :eek: