Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Resurrection of a nice host..

Wow that cleaned up well. It looked like you found it on the side of the road. But it lives again. :wave: :beer:

CoryB

I've gotta agree. You do some great work from what I see.

Suspect I'm going to be overjoyed with the errm. 'pointer' I just bought from you.

Last edited:
Hi ,
Thank you all for the comments i was amazed of how it cleaned up even though it took 3hours but worth every minute. It has nice lines and a ton of reliefs i'm a big fan of that as you can see in all my work also. Well thank you so much guys makes you feel good knowing something positive came of all of this ..

Rich:)

I don't understand Gadget letting it go, isn't that the only host he made?

Hi,Alaskan...
That was his first one he made from scratch , he told me. He does make some nice hosts maybe he will get back to work soon and we will have some awesome hosts.

Hi CO,
Thank you pal just couldn't let that go looking like that well built host lots of work Gadget put in to it. And it was his first host he made on a lathe from raw materials aluminum round bar stock. So i gave it a face lift and it's smiling again..
Than you for the Rep buddy awesome ..

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem Rich. :) I'm glad you restored and put that host to good use again. :beer:

Last edited:
Hi CO,
Yes am pleased also it has a nice blue 470nm diode in it set to3.5A brings it up to 4600+W's . Well worth the time it took to refurbish it..

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Absolutely worth it. Please post an image of that beautiful 4.6W 470nm beam. :p
The host and that beam will make a lovely combination.

Last edited:
Are you both showing it off and at the same time hyping up how nice it is to sell later? LOL... If so, you are doing well, sure have me wanting one like it now.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well, Alaskan. There is nothing stopping you. :D Well, apart from money. :p

Everyone has their price, pay enough and he make make one like it, or another one for himself. For stuff like this, I think you are correct.

BobMc

Was just thinking "resurrection of a nice host" is this what happens when Lifetime17 " lays his hands " on it. heee :D

Ps, I'll have to keep it in mind. :)

Last edited: