Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

resolved

jake21

Ludwig Van AKA T_Warne is a scammer so be warned every one

the thing is that i did my 6x GB and it went bad as we all no....he wanted 5 phr instead of a refund well i sent 5 phr sleds and he threaten me by saying he will dispute me ect..... well the tracking never changed on my pp page so i though it got lost so i sent him another 5 sleds the day i sent the other 5 sleds the first package showed up as shipped so know he got 10 phr sleds and i asked if he will send 5 back and the answer to that is NO and says Thank you for the 10 PHRs. It was incredibly generous of you.
Ted

so be warned he will pool shit on u to get more than what the trade was worth

Re: T_Warne AKA Ludwig Van is a SCAMMER

Jake, You big baby. I just wanted an honest explanation. I still do! When did you actually put my original order in the mail? You know, the one you printed a label for on March 28? (  9101 1288 8230 0658 9312 05  ) It has been my experience that when a trackable package is processed at the post office there is a record of it. I was happy to see that you mailed a "second" set (9101 1288 8230 0664 4541 49)  of PHRs on April 1, even though it was only under threat of a bad review and a paypal dispute.  I also find it too coincidental that my original package tracking info started updating April 2. This indicates to me that it was mailed that day. So the question that bothers me is why would a sane person put  a "replacement" package in the mail one day and the "original order" on the very next day?  Another thing that points to you putting my "original" order in the mail April 2 is both packages took exactly the same time to get here, 2 days, just like all the other packages you have sent me in the past. Strange, very strange.

I feel that this whole situation could have been avoided if you were better able to communicate. Your communication skills are atrocious. You have the spelling and grammar of an underprivileged inner city 3rd grader. You rarely answered my questions in a way that actually addresses my concern (or made sense). If you responded at all it was in an evasive and obscure manner. I sent you email after email asking you very direct and simple questions to no avail. I even went as far as to start making them multiple choice!  You have taken a multiple choice test before, right? What grade did you complete before you dropped out anyway?

Please look at this example:
On Wed, 4/1/09, Allen Love <chevy2259@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: You've got a payment
   To: abaddon669@yahoo.com
   Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:35 AM

u should be getting a tracking number for ur 2nd order lol

To: Allen Love <chevy2259@yahoo.com>
   Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:38:54 PM
   Subject: Re: You've got a payment

Jake,
    Your ability to respond to my questions without actually answering them astounds me.
   Please, I'm begging you, please answer the following multiple choice questions:

1) What day did you put my original order of 5 PHRs in the mail?
   Saturday March 28
   Sunday March 29
   Monday March 30
   Tuesday March 31

2) Did you send it with using this tracking number? 9101 1288 8230 0658 9312 05
   Yes
   No

Ted

You were a wonderful supplier when things worked to your advantage. When it became inconvenient for you to fulfill your obligations to me you then became impossible to deal with, giving me only empty assurances that things were on there way and promising me that you already mailed my PHRs. But I still tried to work with you. You on the other hand instantly write a slanderous review without even trying to negotiate or come to some kind of compromise with me.  [highlight]I'll admit that I provoked you[/highlight], but c'mon man, you just started crying and ran to tell mommy. I expected someone as stubborn and rude as you to stand up for yourself. But surprisingly you have no back bone. You are a incredibly childish little man who can dish it out like no other but is incapable of taking it.

***Here are the facts
   This is the information for the "second" package which I received first because it was sent BEFORE you actually sent my original order.
   http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101128882300664454149

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0664 4541 49
   Associated Label/Receipt:
   Detailed Results:

Bullet     Delivered, April 03, 2009, 2:25 pm, POST FALLS, ID 83854
   Bullet     Processed, April 03, 2009, 12:53 am, SPOKANE, WA 99224
   Bullet     Processed, April 01, 2009, 6:40 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43601
   Bullet     Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 01, 2009

This is the information for the "first" package clearly showing that it was sent the day after you sent me the "second" package.
   http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101128882300658931205

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0658 9312 05
   Associated Label/Receipt:
   Detailed Results:

Bullet     Delivered, April 04, 2009, 12:51 pm, POST FALLS, ID 83854
   Bullet     Processed, April 03, 2009, 9:35 pm, SPOKANE, WA 99224
   Bullet     Processed, April 02, 2009, 8:55 pm, TOLEDO, OH 43601
   Bullet     Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 28, 2009

For me, this whole PHR thing started because I thought it would be a quick and easy way for me to get back some on the money that you owed me at the time. Boy was I wrong!

We'll start way back to March 26 with your "Cheap LPC-815/803T sleds in stock" thread on LPF
   my question to you:
   "Re: Cheap LPC-815/803T sleds in stock
   Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2009, 10:05am Quote Modify
   Jake, I see that you have sleds available again... have my 5 PHR sleds shipped yet?  Wink
   thanks,
   TW"

Your answer
   "Re: Cheap LPC-815/803T sleds in stock
   Reply #20 - Mar 26th, 2009, 10:06am Quote
   yup"

Which I can now prove to be a an absolute lie. You didn't even print out a shipping label with my address on it until March 28 (as you can easily see in the tracking info for the "first"order.

Anyway...
Here is where this PHR mess started... In hind sight I should have just kept asking for a refund, but Jake is very difficult to get your money back from. (What I really should have done was just file the PayPal dispute and left bad feedback :p LOL)

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Allen Love <chevy2259@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: LaserBee Repair
       To: abaddon669@yahoo.com
       Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 4:09 PM

paid i hope ur happy hahaha

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:50:31 AM

Jake, I'm really confused. Please explain to me what you are doing? Do I understand you correctly that you have my 5 PHR sleds ready to go, but what is the deal with the money order and PayPal? How much are you sending by money order? How much by PayPal.

Thank you for helping me understand this complex transaction.

Ted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          << quote from your  LPM personal message to me>>
       "haha i was ready to pm u lol i just got the money order from some guy and now i have to cash it tomorrow and ill have to get another money order for u and ill have every thing sent to u sound ok ? and the other 25 i owe will be through pp"
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 7:48:38 PM

Jake

If you would rather pay me some of the $160 in sleds, I'll take 5 PHR-803T. (complete sleds.. I like to optics ) That would come to $57.50 and mean that you would only owe me $102.50.
           Please let me know how you want to take care of it.

Thanks,
           Ted

If anyone is interested, I have pages and pages and pages of emails that show clearly what a total nightmare dealing with Jake can be. I'd love an opportunity to expose him for what he is.

i dealt with jake, and he dilivered fast and on time despite snow storms!! your still new, and I think you should send back the sleds. even if jake's in the wrong, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind!!!!

So...you got what you wanted, and got another package so you now have double what was owed you, and you think that it's ok to keep what you didn't pay for because "jake don't write good"?

pullbangdead said:
So...you got what you wanted, and got another package so you now have double what was owed you, and you think that it's ok to keep what you didn't pay for because "jake don't write good"?
agreed. if you got something you didnt pay for then pay for it or give it back. if he still owes you then discuss keeping for whats left of what he owes you.

ive dealt with ted(as buyer) and jake(as buyer and seller) in the past. ive made the comment before that jake is evasive until it meets his needs(see pic below).

my first experience with jake was when i first started selling phr's. he paid for a couple and as always i printed his label with paypal. a few days went by and after those few days i get a pm stating that he never got his sleds. what did i do? went straight to paypal and looked up the transaction... well paypal shipping said they had been delivered a day or 2 before i got the pm about not getting them... ive bought from him since and he has shipped in a timely manner and everything was good... with jake the service really does seem to boil down to if a transaction suits him or not.

out of the few experiences ive had with ted have been very easy tansactions. ive sold him phr sleds a few times and have never had any problems. hes always gotten his packages and been satisfied with the answers i give if he asks questions. basically a buyer you like to keep on your side for the most part.

im more likely to believe ted at this point BUT if you got something you didnt pay for and are keeping it then your in the wrong unless its agreed upon by both of you. you CAN (in my opinion) keep the sleds UNTIL you are paid if thats the case BUT you should return them as soon as it is worked out.

dont stoop to the level of other less worthy people. be a man and stand up to your word. if you say your going to do something then do it, dont just be a coward and make promises you cant keep.

Attachments

• Capture_020.JPG
    Capture_020.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 129

I claim temporary insanity. I'll admit that I handled this poorly. For me this isn't about the stupid sleds! Jake is an infuriating person to deal with when it involves HIM reimbursing YOU.  This is about the month of wasted time and energy it took to get him to either refund me the money for, or pay to get the broken LaserBee that he sold me. AND THEN trying to get him to refund the $60 that I paid in advance for his faild 6x group buy. When he never seemed to have any money to pay me back he agreed to send me PHRs instead. He printed the label on March 28, but didn't ship them until April 2.

I wish that I had given up on him and just posted about how he sent me a broken LPM , admitted that he burned the sensor with his 6x, and then wouldn't refund the cost of repairs. I should have been the one making HIM look like a criminal for keeping my $60 and just giving me the run around about not having the money to pay me back.

I guess I played too rough for the little guy. Maybe if I had done it just like him and printed out a shipping label to "prove" that I sent them back and then wait a week to actually put them in the mail things would be different.

jake21

u wanted 5 sleds for ur 6x refund so i sent them to u but the tracking never changed... so i sent u 5 more the same day i sent the extra 5 then the other package had said shipped i emailed u explaining u will be getting 10phr and u never replied back intill after few emails. u got ur refund of 5 sleds ill pay the postage and u can send back the 5 sleds... u would not like it if u had to pay for something and i kept it  ::)

Hey T_Warne...
do you have the LaserBee I repair fees from Jake in your hands... :-?

If so... send him back the extra Sleds... and be done with it... :cool:

If not... wait till all other monies/parts due from Jake are received...
then send back the extra sleds... and be done with it... :cool:

This is only my opinion/suggestion.... but it seems to be quite simple to me.. ::)
(Jake is a little impulsive.... he doesn't think before he speaks....) :-X

Jerry

jake21

i do not owe him a penny... he has the repair money for the meter and for the 6x GB... his refund was for 5 phr sleds witch he has plus more so he owes me 5 phr sleds or $55.00

So that's why you wanted to sell me the LaserBee so desperately.... :-?

jake21 said:
i do not owe him a penny... he has the repair money for the meter and for the 6x GB... his refund was for 5 phr sleds witch he has plus more so he owes me 5 phr sleds or $55.00

Jake.... my question was aimed at T_Warne... :cool:

Jerry

charlie bruce said:
So that's why you wanted to sell me the LaserBee so desperately....  :-?

Hey CB... it would help to "quote" or aim your post at someone... I'm a bit confussed... :-/

Is that aimed at Jake or me... :-? :-?

Jerry

daguin

lasersbee said:
[quote author=charlie bruce link=1238898993/0#9 date=1238941618]So that's why you wanted to sell me the LaserBee so desperately....  :-?
Hey CB... it would help to "quote" or aim your post at someone... I'm a bit confussed... :-/
Jerry[/quote]

Jake (info from PM's)

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1238898993/0#11 date=1238944331][quote author=charlie bruce link=1238898993/0#9 date=1238941618]So that's why you wanted to sell me the LaserBee so desperately....  :-?
Jerry[/quote]

Jake (info from PM's)

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Thanks Dave... That's what I assumed... but wasn't sure.... :p

Jerry

daguin

lasersbee said:
Jake (info from PM's)
Peace,
dave
Thanks Dave... That's what I assumed... but wasn't sure.... :p
Jerry

CB is in England, so I didn't know how long it might be before he saw your question.

Peace,
dave

Seems both of you screwed up a little bit here. Lets just be freaking adults about this and send him back the 5 sleds but make him pay the postage or something. I mean so what if hes difficult to deal with etc. Dont bring yourself down to anyone elses level and ruin your good name. Facts are you got 10 of these sleds and you were supposed to get 5. Just refund him the 5 to show you are a good person and that your more honest than most people.

Me personally I could care less because I don't do as much buying and selling like all of you but if in the future you had something for sale or trade that I wanted and I knew you kept those 5 sleds that didn't belong to you then I'd be hesitant to do business with you just because I'm a good person at heart and I don't like to do business with anyone who is not 100% honest

Like I said just show us your the better person, mail them back but make him pay postage. Case closed and everyone comes out ok.