Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RESOLVED BY COMMUNITY! - Bad experience with Bwhollen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with 'bhwollen'

From looking at those pictures the build is "hall of shame" worthy.

:beer: to Jeff

ARG

There was an interesting article in the National Geographic this month, about the "Teen Aged Brain".

It said that the Teen Aged Brain maximizes the possibilities of Rewards, and minimizes the possibilities of Consequences.

Methinks that this applies to BH...

I also read something similar about the "Risk assessment" part of the brain not being fully developed, thus why teens are stupid ;)

I also read something similar about the "Risk assessment" part of the brain not being fully developed, thus why teens are stupid ;)

Yeah, I'm 17, I was stupid to buy from him I guess lol.

Well... since this thread has gone on another little tangent...

There are many different theories for stages of intellectual and emotional development, but imho people don't really have a clear understanding of themselves and consequences until mid twenties.

As for Ben... que sera sera.

ARG

As for Ben... que sera sera.

Translation for the lazy:

Whatever Will Be, Will Be

Yeah, I'm 17, I was stupid to buy from him I guess lol.

You didn't know, it's not your fault. Ben sold other working lasers before, I guess this was luck of the draw, if it didn't happen to you, it would've been someone else.

Last edited:

JLSE

Thanks, you too:beer:

I wouldn't really say I'm drunk... that takes 15+ drinks... but I'm definitely buzzed. Sobering up now:cryyy:

If you're referring to beer, come to Canada, and I bet we
can cut that number in half :beer:

I've been following this thread, and now I feel bad for supporting Ben. He really screwed up here. I'm just starting to build my reputation as a seller (was trying to keep it under wraps until this fiasco is over so I don't get hit with bad rep... just making customers happy), but even I know that you always have reserves in case you screw up....

(And to Bennett and IE - FELLOW JEWS, AWAY!)

If you're referring to beer, come to Canada, and I bet we
can cut that number in half :beer:

Nope, I tend to think of drinks in terms of shots... when it comes to beer, I haven't been drunk since college, and that usually also involved some "jungle juice" and a bunch of jello shots.

Today I had two long islands, and two beer on an empty stomach. The long islands at that bar are equivalent to 4-5 shots each.

I'll take you up on the offer if I end up in canada though:beer:

Lase

The long islands at that bar are equivalent to 4-5 shots each.

You should try some of my Long Island Iced teas. I've had friends complain at the lack of alcohol and then fall down drunk 10 mins later :p

Lase

You should try some of my Long Island Iced teas. I've had friends complain at the lack of alcohol and then fall down drunk 10 mins later :p

That just means your friends have no tolerance:p

I usually get my iced teas extra strong... all ice, all alcohol, and literally a spritz of soda for color. Typically when I make drinks, all my friends complain that it's too strong and they need a chaser... those who drink it down, usually don't remember complaining the next day:evil:

Lase

That just means your friends have no tolerance:p

I usually get my iced teas extra strong... all ice, all alcohol, and literally a spritz of soda for color. Typically when I make drinks, all my friends complain that it's too strong and they need a chaser... those who drink it down, usually don't remember complaining the next day:evil:

No they have tolerance. I used to be the barman all the time at parties until people realized I was churning out drinks with a 5+ shots in them.

So I changed tactic. Learn to mix spirits so that they cancel out the taste of each other. Then no one can tell how much is in it :eg::eg:

Lase

No they have tolerance. I used to be the barman all the time at parties until people realized I was churning out drinks with a 5+ shots in them.

So I changed tactic. Learn to mix spirits so that they cancel out the taste of each other. Then no one can tell how much is in it :eg::eg:

Well, with proper proportions, diet coke, and lemon concentrate work to hide the taste of vodka remarkably well:D

Any very sweet drinks work well in general though:shhh:

Lase

Well, with proper proportions, diet coke, and lemon concentrate work to hide the taste of vodka remarkably well:D

Any very sweet drinks work well in general though:shhh:

Why do you need to hide the taste of vodka?

It's my drink of choice and it's straight or nothing. Same with Absinth.

Lase

Why do you need to hide the taste of vodka?

It's my drink of choice and it's straight or nothing. Same with Absinth.

Personally I don't... as long as it's ice cold, straight up is great. Unfortunately it's very rarely ice cold the way I like it. Also most of my friends can't seem to drink vodka straight.

For just sipping a drink... cranberry and vodka works perfectly imo.

Can't really say the same for absinthe... I mean I always just did shots of it, without mixing, but I'm not a fan of the flavor.

Last edited:

Wow I guess I'll hang around a little while longer it seems there are some good
people out there, I have just received the 8th donation to help fix upperlevel's laser.

Thanks to all who have helped :bowdown:

Rpaloalto
Tonga
Lasersbee
Lazeerer
Midas
InfinitusEquitas
Regalis
Anonymous

Lase

Can't really say the same for absinthe... I mean I always just did shots of it, without mixing, but I'm not a fan of the flavor.

I was the same until I found a bottle of Blue Absinth and subsequently Black Absinth (also comes in green and red) Picture

Green fairy 70% ABV
Red fairy 75% ABV
Blue fairy 80% ABV
BLACK fairy 85% ABV

Lase

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.