Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RESOLVED BY COMMUNITY! - Bad experience with Bwhollen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with 'bhwollen'

I was going to correct your use of the word 'verbal' to describe posting on a forum as a joke. Then I realized I have no clue what the equivalent of the word 'verbal' is for typing.

circle_tangent.gif

:whistle:

Reactions: GBD

I was going to correct your use of the word 'verbal' to describe posting on a forum as a joke. Then I realized I have no clue what the equivalent of the word 'verbal' is for typing.

Communicative:p

Doesn't appear that bh is going to offer a reasonable resolution anyway.

If he is completely broke... which appears to be the case, unfortunately I don't think he could offer a solution even if he wants to:undecided:

But let's not jump to conclusions just yet.

For all the times I've been screwed over personally... I wouldn't trade them for the times I've taken a leap of faith on people and they've come through in the long run.

jakeGT

DUDE UPPERPlEVEL spend ten dollars u tight wad, and send the damn laser back to bhwollen. He can do something. If he doesn't fix it, he'll lose his chances of selling here again, plain and simple. We protect people as much ad wr can here

I'm sick of this thread, you need to quit complaining until you quit whining and send the fucking laser to somebody to check it out. This is getting ridiculous and I would never sell to you.

The rude way of what I've been trying to say.

Thanks bud :beer:
DUDE UPPERPlEVEL spend ten dollars u tight wad, and send the damn laser back to bhwollen. He can do something. If he doesn't fix it, he'll lose his chances of selling here again, plain and simple. We protect people as much ad wr can here

I'm sick of this thread, you need to quit complaining until you quit whining and send the fucking laser to somebody to check it out. This is getting ridiculous and I would never sell to you.

jakeGT

Do I do it that often?

I need to Continue doing that... ><

-Trevor

Fixed for you, my friend^^^

You always fix my posts too, and it is appreciated

Last edited:

If we were talking about 10 dollars man, this would have been done ages ago.
We are talking about between 25 and 75 bucks to get this thing working, well there is no real cap on how much bwhollen will charge for parts.
Also we are talking about sending a laser INTO the US. There is a real risk of the laser being confiscated, and in that case neither of us would be at fault but one of us would be out a bunch of cash.
Bwhollen has proven his craftsmanship to be low quality (as stated by others in this thread as well). He may get it to work, but I don't know how long the laser would last afterwards.

I also need to wait until I get the laser back from my dad to be able to send it anywhere.

I don't know how I am the tight wad though, I already spent 180 on this damn thing and it doesn't work, then I'm expected to spend all of this cash to GET it working? I'd be willing to do it if I got in return an actually legitimate laser that works and that lasts. You say that if he doesn't he won't be able to sell here anymore, but where will that leave me?

jakeGT

Open a paypal dispute then and take it from there!

If you can't spend $10 to ship it back, then why did you buy a $200 laser? Is ten dollars just to ship it back gonna break the bank? I know it doesn't cost $75 to ship it back.

Bhwollen should fix it for free IMHO because it arrived
NOT working. if it needs a new diode(worst case scenario) that is $40 that ben has to spend to fix the laser. If your broke ben and have to spend money to fix the laser that did not arrive 110% functional, then you need to sell some laser stuff of yours to get the money to fix the DOA laser

Open a paypal dispute then and take it from there!

If you can't spend $10 to ship it back, then why did you buy a $200 laser? Is ten dollars just to ship it back gonna break the bank? I know it doesn't cost $75 to ship it back.

Bhwollen should fix it for free IMHO because it arrived
NOT working. if it needs a new diode(worst case scenario) that is $40 that ben has to spend to fix the laser. If your broke ben and have to spend money to fix the laser that did not arrive 110% functional, then you need to sell some laser stuff of yours to get the money to fix the DOA laser

You say this, and I agree. The 75 figure was assuming he was charging parts and such, the diode may be dead, other parts may be dead, who knows.
HE IS NOT OFFERING TO FIX IT FREE AND SEND IT BACK!

It would cost about 25 bucks shipping both ways.

Last edited:

maybe if Bh has it to spare atm he sends you working laser and you send him the broken one back. he can then fix it if he wants.
Now the laser he may send you may have been his personal one so it might have some time on it.
But it works

maybe if Bh has it to spare atm he sends you working laser and you send him the broken one back. he can then fix it if he wants.
Now the laser he may send you may have been his personal one so it might have some time on it.
But it works

Man, that would be fantastic. If he would be that reasonable I would be a happy customer and forget this whole thing and recommend him to others.
I doubt that that will happen though.

jakeGT

At this point, I don't feel sorry for either of you.

Laser arrived not 100% functional CORRECT? <Ben's fault

YOU (upperlevel) attempted to fix it yourself < YOUR FAULT upper level

YOU BOTH share the fault.

SO. Why not do this, send it to daguin ( I and 90% of people on here would trust him with our girlfriends drunk alone at his house)

HE will tell you what happened to the laser, AND THEN HE WILL FIX it.

Bhwollen, and upperlevel THEN BOTH pay half of what it takes to fix the F-U-C-K-I-N-G LASER

You say this, and I agree. The 75 figure was assuming he was charging parts and such, the diode may be dead, other parts may be dead, who knows.
HE IS NOT OFFERING TO FIX IT FREE AND SEND IT BACK!

It would cost about 25 bucks shipping both ways.

Well... shipping aside 75 is more or less the max if we're talking about replacing both the diode and the driver. Of course it's quite possible that both those parts need to be replaced. It's a worst case scenario, probably won't be case though.

But it works

+1 to you! If Ben is broke, this would be a great idea to take care of things.

At this point, I don't feel sorry for either of you.

Laser arrived not 100% functional CORRECT? <Ben's fault

YOU (upperlevel) attempted to fix it yourself < YOUR FAULT upper level

YOU BOTH share the fault.

SO. Why not do this, send it to daguin ( I and 90% of people on here would trust him with our girlfriends drunk alone at his house)

HE will tell you what happened to the laser, AND THEN HE WILL FIX it.

Bhwollen, and upperlevel THEN BOTH pay half of what it takes to fix the F-U-C-K-I-N-G LASER

You say this as if I am not willing to do this. Ben is the one who isn't willing to. Any reasonable outcome, I am willing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.