Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rep?

Hi I joined the forum like 5 days ago (I haven't been counting ). I just wanted to know what rep is, how to get it, what the green bars are how to get more of them, ect?
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: GBD

Helios

after 50 posts you can show rep and give rep and the amount of rep is determined by how many people have given you good rep and who has given you good rep.

if someone with really high rep gives you rep its worth more than someone with low.

Rep usually comes from posting something cool and/or helpful

Last edited:
so what if someone with negativ rep gives me neg rep do i get positive rep. -+-=+

Helios

people with negative rep cannot give rep

Really though all other questions about rep can be found in those links posted. Its best to figure out the basics on your own using the search feature and stickies as you will find that veteran members dont want to explain the same things over and over...understandably

Last edited:
Don't worry about rep, it means nothing..at least in my book. Look at me, I sell tons of hosts for (IMO) a great price but have virtually none. Does it matter to me? Of corse not! After being here for a while, we get to know each other, joke around with each other and generally just have a good time. WE know who is reputable and who isn't, which very few non-reputable people exist here. This is a wonderful forum. :beer:

AND WELCOME!

I see by your RED bar.... that you are slowly learning how
the Rep system works without actually reading the links other
member have provided above....:cool:

Jerry