Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Register your drone

That's a nice unit, however we now will be limited to a 400 foot ceiling and line of sight flight only, even the FPV drone racers will be in violation if they fly around the back of the old red barn out on the farm.

I think they don't want us watching the watchers, or being practiced at operating remotes out side our line of sight...I wonder why that is?

It's ok if they drive by and x-ray us in our homes, but no way should we be allowed to fly a camera over a hill or around a corner to see what agency bootONneck is doing.

Last edited:

I say screw them, if you need to use your drone to check up on what big brother is doing, do it, just don't fly it back to the house.

I say screw them, if you need to use your drone to check up on what big brother is doing, do it, just don't fly it back to the house.

And make sure there is no registration number on it! I agree, they can go to hell! If Donald Trump isn't our next president there is going to be some real trouble, and if he is our next president and he turns out to be just like the others then there is still going to be some real trouble! The president just vetoed the repeal of Obamacare! If they don't do away with Obamacare or at least substantially change it then there is going to be trouble. If I catch anyone X-raying this trailer I live in they will not live to tell about it, I have nothing left to lose, I don't have a long time left to live anyway so I am no longer afraid of anything or anyone!

Alan

Yea with Iran and North Korea going hot and all the sleeper cells in the US we have trouble ahead, besides our national debt and crooked as hell government.

I am worried about 2016, maybe more than I should be, but at this point I don't think anything would surprise me and Barry will fling crap at the wall just to see what sticks.

Drone registration enforcement in action.

zieb99P.gif

I read last year that predator C drones are already being ordered with HELLADS armament.

http://www.sott.net/article/297166-Murder-Inc-DARPAs-Airborne-Death-Ray

I am not against our military having the best weapons, we need them, but the EPA, BLM, DHS should not be using these against citizens and we must be able to record their activity against citizens and display it via social media for all to see.

They really don't want us having flying cameras, they want control of everything even when it breaks their own rules.
Troubled times are ahead, everyone should get ready, your electricity and cellphones may not work.....how loud can you shout?

Last edited: