Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reason why this forum is the best

diachi

This forum rocks because of all the members,t he members here are the best, helpful, friendly, funny , interesting .

this is my favorite forum by far !

Good job c0ld !!

And everyone else who makes it what it is .

now that we're on the subject of forums, let's talk about Wes's forum! it's awesome! :D

I love this forum. The people here are real, and for the internet that is rare. In some of the subjects I search on teh interwebs, you get people with god complexes who will fry a new person in an honest attempt to get them to leave the hobby for an innocent, naive question. Here, we accept new people and teach them, because we're happy that they actually want to learn.

I've loved watching this forum grow. When I first started coming here, I rarely ever saw more than about 15 registered users online at any given time. Now, I'm not suprised to see 150+, that is HUGE, considering I've been here what, less than a year?!

The thing that blows my mind about this forum the most though is this: this forum doesn't have moderators because it doesn't need them. We are a self-policing, respectful group who all work toward the same basic goals, and this isn't exactly a tiny forum anymore. I have NEVER seen that before anywhere in all my years of searching the interwebs.

+2 LPF.