Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RB Astro is OK...

Encap

There has to be someone who has had contact outside these posts that can try to contact Andrew and see if he is okay. If I had ever shipped anything to him or had a PayPay address that I could send an email to, I would. :undecided:

You can send him an email via the drop down menu when you click on his name in any of his posts----just choose "Send email to RB astro" instead of PM

I'm really glad to see Pman is back and if RB would give us a sign that would make me one happy camper.. :p

Hi,
Encap,
I did that and he replied that he was busy and was fine , But i think theres more to it than that . Hoping the best for him .... Car 54 were are you ???

Rich:)

Please come back Andrew, otherwise I'll have to find volunteers for rescue squad and get flights to Dundee land. :D :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I get the awful feeling he isn't coming back on with us now. He's taken of his activity log on his profile, so you can't see when he's last been online. He's just disappeared.
He has astronomy and drones as two other big hobbies. Maybe he's moved on. :thinking:

I know that Badboybilly has sold several lasers to him and lives nearby. Maybe someone could ask him to look into it for us? :thinking:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I would like to know if he's alright, but at the same time a man needs his space. He might genuinely be snowed under (not literally, he's an aussie :p) with work, but even so. When I was busy, i still found some time to browse and post now and again. It's unlike Andrew.

Last edited:

BobMc

Curtis, it would be a real bummer if RB did move on. He was a real asset to the community. Besides he’s got a really nice laser collection. (I was hoping to score a couple of them in the future) :D

Arctic, I’m up for a trip down under, on a “search and rescue” mission for Laser Dundee. :crackup:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Exactly, Bob, it would be a real shame if RB didn't return at some point! :(

You can sign me up for a seat on the plane too, I'm up for a search! :wave: