Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss.com or Dealextreme.com?

About the same, maybe a bit dimmer in a somewhat lit room - the eye really needs 4-6X the power of 650nm as 532nm to appear similar, but in reality it's more like 10:1 to most eyes.

Samsomiler - DX just really shouldn't be an option for anything except cheap hosts and/or batteries, IMHO. Their "Dildas" are normally OK but there are plenty of 100mW horror stories out there for every 180mW one - stick with O-Like (just because I currently own over 50 lasers though doesn't make me an expert. nor does the fact that I've tested and sold well over 100, so take the advice or leave it, your choice!)

So are these 3.6V CR2 batteries from O-Like?
She calls them LC 12566.
Ultrafire LC 12566 3.6V battery£*>Laser Accessories£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

And this is the charger for 3.6V CR2
Charger for CR2 3.7V Lithium battery£*>Laser Accessories£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

I really want to get some 3.6 cr2 for my dillda
If they both charge to 4.2V. That will be almost 8.5V of BURNING power.

I did find what I was looking for on e-bay
4 x CR2 3.6V Rechargeable Battery + CHARGER 3V - eBay (item 200304674177 end time Jul-29-09 11:35:53 PDT)

But If I could. I would Rather, give O-Like my money.

Ash is right, plus I have found the Juice batteries to be higher quality than the Ultrafire (longer life - more than likely because the MaH ratings of the Ultrafires are usually overstated) ...

Not to take $ out of Susies pockets, but really the Juice are a better bet IMHO

So I talked to Faona, and she said that in the darkness, >200mW lasers are a bit brighter than 5mW green. I'll be able to tell anyways when I get my lasers, as I'm getting a 5mW green for $6, and a 5mW red for $4. :) I'm gonna stick with my rayfoss laser, as I'm paying for it on monday. Then when I get a job, I'm gonna be buying ALOT more lasers :p Preferably from O-Like. :) Thanks, alot guys for your help. If you want when I get my >200mW I'll give a review, or overview if you want one. :)

My dilda pumps out about 280mW with fresh 3.6V CR2 cells and a Meredith Red lens. Since it's not current regulated, output will slowly decay as the batteries drain. I get plenty of run time over 240mW or so, though.