Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

rayfoss bullshitting me??

I gave you a link to a good laser in your other thread, you don't introduce yourself on the forum and you treat someone that is well respected authority like he is stupid when he is trying to give you advice!

Do some searches and some reading and you might find some answers to your questions!

I gave you a link to a good laser in your other thread, you don't introduce yourself on the forum and you treat someone that is well respected authority like he is stupid when he is trying to give you advice!

Do some searches and some reading and you might find some answers to your questions!

Man you honestly made me feel guilty...
Thank you for your efforts to help me, I am really grateful for the help of the other members as well, but that laser you suggested does not appeal to me.
I sincerely apologize that i talked back to a senior member. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. You guys need to ease up...
I'm just a kid theres not much to introduce I just like lasers thats all.

Now to the point.. I did many searches but except my own threads and post there is no mention of the FWT on the forum or anywhere on Google (except rayfoss's store...). So please, HELP!

Man you honestly made me feel guilty...
Thank you for your efforts to help me, I am really grateful for the help of the other members as well, but that laser you suggested does not appeal to me.
I sincerely apologize that i talked back to a senior member. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. You guys need to ease up...
I'm just a kid theres not much to introduce I just like lasers thats all.

Now to the point.. I did many searches but except my own threads and post there is no mention of the FWT on the forum or anywhere on Google (except rayfoss's store...). So please, HELP!

You being a kid is no excuse for your behavior on this Forum...
You show respect and you will be rewarded with respect...

And giving us orders to ease up just makes us want to do the
opposite especially coming from a disrespectful kid... IMO

You can not possibly expect us to guarantee the power of
a Laser that you will order...
Ask the Seller what they guarantee the Laser's power at...

Some members have suggest which Lasers you could purchase
but the choice is ultimately yours..

We are not your Mommy....

Jerry

You being a kid is no excuse for your behavior on this Forum...
You show respect and you will be rewarded with respect...

And giving us orders to ease up just makes us want to do the
opposite especially coming from a disrespectful kid... IMO

You can not possibly expect us to guarantee the power of
a Laser that you will order...
Ask the Seller what they guarantee the Laser's power at...

Some members have suggest which Lasers you could purchase
but the choice is ultimately yours..

We are not your Mommy....

Jerry

Are you trolling me?? if you do you'd better stop. your'e making a bad example of how a respectable senior member should behave. I have apologized so its should be enough scolding. go easy on the newbies... and don't take things out of their context. I said 'i'm just a kid' not as an excuse for bad behavior but as a part of my short introduction.

and I'm mainly talking to owners so they should know the specs...

Last edited:
Are you trolling me?? if you do you'd better stop. your'e making a bad example of how a respectable senior member should behave. I have apologized so its should be enough scolding. go easy on the newbies... and don't take things out of their context. I said 'i'm just a kid' not as an excuse for bad behavior but as a part of my short introduction.

Wow... you really don't like it here....:eek:

Jerry

Last edited:
Wow... you really don't like it here....:eek:

Jerry

Man I'm fed up with you. Don't Bother yourself with me again and please ignore my posts for the best.

Sorry guys this thread just turned into a battlefield for some reason which is beyond me.. (or the troll's...)

I'm starting a new thread.

IsaacT

I believe the only difference in the two upon closer examination of the links you provided in the OP was that the FWT is Waterproof and the FBT is not. Thus, the extra 25 dollars. Any laser you get will vary between any other units of the same product. Especially at a cheap chinese type site, if you got 100 of the units, the range of powers you would recieve for a product rated at 1W would be substantial. So, if you bought both of them, you could measure and see which one HAPPENED to be more powerful, but I think either one will have about the same probability of having any given power. So, all in all, if you don't ABSOLUTELY NEED your laser to be waterproof, DON'T get the FWT, save yourself 25 dollars, and spend your savings(plus some) on some decent laser goggles for that piece of badassery you purchased. :) Hope that answers all of your questions regarding these lasers and suggestions.

Peace
Isaac

The quick answer: there is no difference in power because they're both cheaply made Chinese budget pointers that every wholesaler from O-like to DX to Rayfoss seems to sell. Their specs are overstated, their performance is overrated, and in the end you can't tell the difference anyway since you have nothing to compare it to. I wouldn't be surprised if a "1100mW" version is lower powered than the "1000mW" version because of lack of quality control.

What to buy? Go look at what the others have said about the non-power-related benefits of each. The power specs simply don't make much difference.

I'm just a kid

That's really a concerning thing to hear when you are asking for purchasing advice for a 1 watt laser.. But in reality a difference of 100 or 200mW there will most likely not be detectable to you and you'll have goggles on obscuring most of it anyway (if you value your eyes at all). Go with whichever one is highest quality and from a reputable seller and has the features you are after, don't nitpick over a few mW.

That's really a concerning thing to hear when you are asking for purchasing advice for a 1 watt laser.. But in reality a difference of 100 or 200mW there will most likely not be detectable to you and you'll have goggles on obscuring most of it anyway (if you value your eyes at all). Go with whichever one is highest quality and from a reputable seller and has the features you are after, don't nitpick over a few mW.

I'm 19yo and very responsible. I'm careful with these lasers as I as if it was a gun.

There's no need for age, when the excuse "I'm only a kid" is a maturity metric in and of itself.

I'm 19yo and very responsible. I'm careful with these lasers as I as if it was a gun.
There's no need for age, when the excuse "I'm only a kid" is a maturity metric in and of itself.

Can't you guys read?

This thread should have been closed by now...

daguin

Can't you guys read?

This thread should have been closed by now...

Fortunately for the exchange of information, you are not the adjudicator.

Don't get angry or frustrated and start dropping demands. . . . . . LEARN

Peace,
dave