Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

rayfoss annoying me

Kohaku

I made an order 8 days ago paying extra for 3-5 day shipping

two days ago they said they shipped with fedex and said they would give me a tracking number

still haven't gotten it

way to many delays, with all the chinese holidays and the fact that they don't work on the weekends

now they won't even email me back after asking for the tracking number

Last edited:

Kevlar

two days ago they said they shipped with fedex and said they would give me a tracking number

still haven't gotten it

way to many delays, with all the chinese holidays and the fact that they don't work on the weekends

Chinese holidays are a PITA this time of years so they might not even be working to answer your emails. Try to be a little bit more patient, Rayfoss is pretty good.

Dave91

still haven't gotten it

Wow that sucks.. to pay the extra money for express shipping and they not shipping it any quicker. It's probably because of the chinese holidays and if so they really take it that serious. Still it's pretty unfair that paying customers don't get even a response for 8 days, especially customers who pay for express. :mad:

Kohaku

I finally got my tracking info from Faona. But looks like fedex won't arrive to my house until friday, 4 more days of waiting.

Btw any1 know what INTL Economy - Indirect Signature Required means?
Do they like ring the door bell and wait for some1 to get it, or do they just drop the package off in the front door and leave?

I finally got my tracking info from Faona. But looks like fedex won't arrive to my house until friday, 4 more days of waiting.

Btw any1 know what INTL Economy - Indirect Signature Required means?
Do they like ring the door bell and wait for some1 to get it, or do they just drop the package off in the front door and leave?

According to FedEx it means,

* Indirect Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature in one of three ways:
o From someone at the delivery address; or
o From a neighbor, building manager or other person at a neighboring address; or
o The recipient can sign a FedEx door tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.

still haven't gotten it

Welcome to working with ordering from China. Be happy you're getting your laser at all rather than some 9 day traffic jam, customs confiscation or some chinese apocalypse that could happen every now & then not happening to you. I ordered a 200mw greenie from focalprice (china) a month ago & just got the thing last friday. They told me less than 2 weeks but it turned out to be more than 3. I thought for sure customs took it & was ready to threaten a chargeback...

Hang in there!

Last edited:
look in china chinese new year is like the BIGGEST holiday and like the only major holiday they have the whole year. it is extremely important to celebrate. it is part of the culture. basically everyone in china is celebrating day and night 24 hours and mostly every person in china is off for like a week or two so calm your ass down. you dont kno wat its like to be chinese in a good way

Not a good way to join the forums ealberto.
I happen to agree with Kohaku on this one, I run a business and when I get an order I will move heaven and earth to fill it as soon as possible.
I usually carry more stock than I have ever gotten an order for and if I did screw up and not make enough beforehand, I will notify my customer of the impending delay and work my butt off doing 16-18 hour days straight for as long as it takes to fill that order.
If the entire postal service shuts down.... That's just messed up.
Same thing as if the fire departments across Canada all shut down at the same time for a "fire celebration week". I'd be a little pissy if that happened too.
Even weekends annoy me though, I might not have a rational opinion about this :crackup:

i just wanna say this.....
most Chinese people work on weekend and even holidays....
Source: myself, i used to live in Hong Kong and a little while in shanghai
American on the other hand never work on weekend, and don't even talk about holidays....

DTR

i just wanna say this.....
most Chinese people work on weekend and even holidays....
Source: myself, i used to live in Hong Kong and a little while in shanghai
American on the other hand never work on weekend, and don't even talk about holidays....

Not sure what you are talking about. I work 60+ hours a week and that includes weekends.

basically everyone in china is celebrating day and night 24 hours and mostly every person in china is off for like a week or two so calm your ass down. you dont kno wat its like to be chinese in a good way

Wow... and this from a mighty unknow Noob with 2 posts to
his name...

Way to start on this Forum... if your goal is to leave...:whistle:

@DTR...
I can't understand people talking out of their A$$...

I'm in the shop 7 days a week... with an occasional
day off to go for a bike ride...
I do about 70-90 hours a week...

Weekend for me is my suppliers are closed...;)

Jerry

DTR

@DTR...
I can't understand people talking out of their A$$...

I'm in the shop 7 days a week... with an occasional
day off to go for a bike ride...
I do about 70-90 hours a week...

Weekend for me is my suppliers are closed...;)

Jerry

I felt he was saying that Americans are lazy or something. I mean we all know Canadians are the lazy ones.:na:

i bought a 200mw bluray adjustable laser for $105. i bought it with the $4 best buy. how long will this take to get to Los angeles California. will it get seized by customs??

Your first post was about waiting for shipping... maybe you should follow your own advice.

I have a similar problem. I payed for Fedex Shipping on Sept 18. When I asked for Fedex Express shipping they should have told me about the upcoming Holidays. They said they shipped it on Sept 23. I emailed them twice for a tracking number and finally got one. When I tracked the package, it said it was delivered today Sept 29. I called Fedex and they told me it never made it out of China due to paperwork errors. I emailed Rayfoss and told them to refund my Express shipping charges but I still want my package shipped Express. If they can't do that for me then I will get a full refund and go elsewhere.

I ordered a 200mW FLX about a month ago, paid for UPS shipping and received it 4 days later. It was drastically underpowered (could barely light a match), so i sent it back for a replacement. I've read so many positive reviews of their lasers on this forum that i opted for the replacement, rather than a refund.

I've emailed them several times over the past two weeks with questions regarding shipping my replacement. So far i haven't gotten a response to those emails. I'm fairly confident they will get back to me, and send the replacement, but my patience is wearing a bit.

still haven't gotten it

Welcome to working with ordering from China. Be happy you're getting your laser at all rather than some 9 day traffic jam, customs confiscation or some chinese apocalypse that could happen every now & then not happening to you. I ordered a 200mw greenie from focalprice (china) a month ago & just got the thing last friday. They told me less than 2 weeks but it turned out to be more than 3. I thought for sure customs took it & was ready to threaten a chargeback...

Hang in there!

Have you got you tracking number yet?
It is true that the these days have so many holidays in china : 3-day-holidy for mid-autumn day, 7-day-holiday for National Day, and some weekends, that is nearly half a month all together. Most companies don't work in these days, for if they ask their worker to work, they have to pay salary as 3 times as nomal.
more over, we don't work in weekends, if work, the salary will be doubed

Please don't worry, I think they will give you reply after holidays

Last edited: