Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffles

Why is raffling illegal and sending a donation to LPF not? why there have to be tickets purchased?? why can´t it be a donating thing? and in the end there is a guy here that will send you a laser because he feels like doing so...

For example, i decided to give money to LPF. And LPF on return, rewarded some of his donators for appreciation with meaningless material things...i know TJ already said NO RAFFLES B***H! but this wouldnt be a raffle. People would send money, and the more ud send the more chances to get something out of a list (but this part has to be a secret). In the end, a guy would just say, "For ur help to our community we decided to award you with this!"...its lpf donation...just some people were selected to receive a small token of appreciation...

(i did not read the second page of posts...only the first one, so im sorry if i would be late in this matter..so i guess i came late...and only now noticed this is a necrotic thread...)

EDIT- Lets do like pirate bay and try to get enough money to buy that small "island" near the coast of england and hold a raffle every 2h xD

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ Et votre entreprise, leur donne gratuitement, je suppose ..... :p :D