Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Quick GB - Sleds, diodes

OK, calculations are done. Using factor of safety 1.4 (total unexpected costs are 40% of the order total - such as any bank fees, import duties etc) - which is overkill, but still offers good price - says that costs are basically as shown below:

Format is Username - Total price (Order) - approx. cost per unit

Jaycey - $31.95 (4 LPCs) - $7.98 each Complete
Kingdave - $35.36 (2 SF) - $17.68 each ??
Baka - $52.13 (2 SF, 2 PHR) - $17.68/SF, $8.39/PHR (estd) Cancelled
Lange - $172.06 (10 SF) - $17.21 each Arrived
Bloompyle FINAL: 1 SF Posted
Phenex - $19.90 - 2 LPC Posted
Flaminpyro - $35.36 (2 SF) ??
Robjdixon - $19.20 (1 SF) Arranged with me

Differences in prices for similar orders are accounted for people's choices of delivery method and the size of their order.

Unless you let me know otherwise, I will be ordering as above for people. Anyone else wanting to get in on the order should mention so in the next few hours, the order will be going out tomorrow (maybe midday, GMT?). If I've missed you out by mistake PM or post below and let me know, it only takes a couple of seconds to add you in.

If your information on the list is correct I'd prefer it if you could pay before I order, but it isn't vital. NOTE: If you're after extraction read bottom of post first.

PayPal email is: (my username on here) at gmail.com

If you do so, please include a basic note saying who you are and what you ordered.

I've said it as above to prevent spambots from getting my address - if you're unsure then PM me and I'll clarify, not that this should be an issue.

NOTE: This does not include Aixiz modules or extraction though. If you're after extraction, just add $1 per sled, and an Aixiz, add $4.50.

EDIT: I got your payment pending, Marco. Thanks.

Last edited:

You said the SF are coming as diodes with out the sled right, are they in their stock heatsinks?

@Flaminpyro $35.36 all costs included

@Phenex no problem, I'll put you down for one. That price I quoted is all-inclusive, except of harvesting or Aixiz modules where requested.

I don't know if the SFs will come bare diode or heatsinked though I suspect it will be the latter.

Final email has gone off, I will make the payment as soon as they confirm everything's OK with the order. If anyone's interested in buying a large quantity, your time has probably passed to get in on this buy, however. If you're only after a small quantity, I ordered some for myself/for sale in the future too, but if you'd like to get the GB-level pricing instead of my "full sale price", then let me know - but this offer won't last for long.

EDIT: Payment sent. Because the payment was sent from my bank account and not entirely from PayPal balance, the seller can't ship until the funds clear (1 week).

Last edited:
So it'll be here in the US withint 2-3 weeks? Right on! :D That's about the time when I'll have my Jayrob kit for the SF! :D

Quick bump: everything arrived OK yesterday, I will be sending everything off later or on Saturday, depending on how much time I get.

Pleasure meeting you again today Charlie, thanks for the diodes and meetering my labby:)

Thanks to you too, I'd give you + rep but it says I need to spread it around some more first. Also, the number you have for me was correct, forgot to mention it.

To everyone else who's already paid or made arrangements with me, I posted everything a couple of days ago (Monday). If you haven't yet done so, PM me and we can discuss.

EDIT: Looks like it arrived already Marco, I should probably have read above first ;) I'm amazed that was so fast...

If anyone is still interested, SF-AW210 diodes are in their heatsinks, with PCBs attached, in individual, anti-static packages.

Last edited: