Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question's concerning Jetlasers Yamataka series.

BobMc

the smallest point in the extreme left position. I'm not sure that this is infinity. but I can not focus closer to the lens.

Curious, does your ring have threads on it, mines a simple push/pull?

Edit, @ Bowtie, that's what I was hoping when I first got mine (extra paint stopping it from moving farther. But no joy. :cryyy:

Last edited:

Somehow I read right past the "Yamataka". Isn't that a LED flightlight and laser dazzler? Somehow I thought you meant PLE Pro, now I don't know why.

Edit: I know why now, you wrote PLE Pro in the post, but the subject title is for the Jetlasers Yamataka.

Last edited:
Curious, does your ring have threads on it, mines a simple push/pull?

Edit, @ Bowtie, that's what I was hoping when I first got mine (extra paint stopping it from moving farther. But no joy. :cryyy:

I did not understand the question because of the translator. wait for my video I will show what a problem with divergence

What laser do you have, the Jetlasers Yamataka or the Jetlasers PLE Pro?

BobMc

Somehow I read right past the "Yamataka". Isn't that a LED flightlight and laser dazzler? Somehow I thought you meant PLE Pro, now I don't know why.

Shucks, was hoping you had one also, could compare notes. If your thinking of it hold off ther seems to be some issues. :can:

Edit: I know why now, you wrote PLE Pro in the post, but the subject title is for the Jetlasers Yamataka.

Yes you are right. I will create a separate topic as soon as the video is ready.

I love the look of that Yamataka, wish they made a PLE Pro which looks like that and could also be a dazzler and flashlight, but maybe that is what this is?

With these young soldiers out here, that's the only card I can play, they think I'm old... If I forget something or have a brain fart, they think I'm getting senile when I've always been a bit flakey that way :p

Looking forward to a review, maybe a video of the Jetlasers Yamataka, if Kalifatidi has one of those too, maybe you could provide a video too?

BobMc

With these young soldiers out here, that's the only card I can play, they think I'm old... If I forget something or have a brain fart, they think I'm getting senile when I've always been a bit flakey that way :p

Looking forward to a review, maybe a video of the Jetlasers Yamataka, if Kalifatidi has one of those too, maybe you could provide a video too?

Well, stay safe you and the men with you, certainly do appericate your service. :bowdown:

As far as the younger men picking on the older men that have wisdom, "slap them up the back of the head" for me. :crackup:

As far as the review on the Yamataka goes I'm having a issue with it. Want to talk to JL first. Just been so busy. See what I am do my next hometime.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Shucks, was hoping you had one also, could compare notes. If your thinking of it hold off ther seems to be some issues. :can:

Hi Bob, I had been giving serious thought to getting a Yamataka, can you elaborate on the issues, or if not, maybe shoot me a PM. :)