Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Questions about/for BeamCheap

mfo

Man, I so knew this guy was full of shit since I first stumbled upon his other sneak peak thread. It was so brutally obvious he was a reseller, and when I asked him he said no. I knew right then and there what kind of person we were dealing with; if he was willing to lie about that, then lord know what else he'd lie about.

I have to thank Dave for sharpening my bs detection skills :)

Man, I so knew this guy was full of shit since I first stumbled upon his other sneak peak thread. It was so brutally obvious he was a reseller, and when I asked him he said no. I knew right then and there what kind of person we were dealing with; if he was willing to lie about that, then lord know what else he'd lie about.

I have to thank Dave for sharpening my bs detection skills :)

I was doubtful at first-but everyone else was so excited I figured they somehow knew to trust this guy.

will

Same here, I was happy at first, To think Susie was giving us a better avenue to acquire her goods. It sounded all great, faster shipping, online chat and free shipping? Then the dam broke and washed it all away.
I'm loyal to Susie anyway. I probably would have tried beamcheap, but would still continue to place my orders with susie. Using MSN messenger like I have grown accustom to.

I don't really know if lemonwonder just got carried away with his little venture, one lied turned into multiple lies, or if he really intended to scam us all from the start. It doesn't mater now.
It's just reassuring to see some of our members are so passionate about protecting our forum.

There were misunderstandings.

When asked if "you have a laser be."
I accepted "you" in the plural form, and I answered a laserbee, because that is what Susie has.

87251739.png

I was also under the assumption we were more than just a reseller.
As Susie said, there were indeed MASSIVE misunderstandings.

Anyways, we are here for the long run, no matter what names we are called, or assumptions are thrown, we'll be around for a long time.

KiLLrB

I cant honestly say that I speak for all of us but I dont feel you are welcome here anymore. I for one do not trust you anymore no matter how you spin the story. Maybe Kipkay will be interested in some of your products:D

daguin

There were misunderstandings.

When asked if "you have a laser be."
I accepted "you" in the plural form, and I answered a laserbee, because that is what Susie has.
87251739.png

I was also under the assumption we were more than just a reseller.
As Susie said, there were indeed MASSIVE misunderstandings.
Anyways, we are here for the long run, no matter what names we are called, or assumptions are thrown, we'll be around for a long time.

Stop talking. You are making yourself look worse. We all read what you said. Trying to explain this away with more "there was a misunderstanding" crap only shows that you are unable to take responsibility for your own actions.

Instead of beating this obviously dead horse, you should be focusing on how you are going to make your business a success without us.

I am going to ask that you be banned. I hope others will join me. You cannot do business here and your posts are only argumentative now. You cannot do anything about this. I recommend that you place your effort somewhere where you can get some benefit from it.

Peace,
dave

KiLLrB

Stop talking. You are making yourself look worse. We all read what you said. Trying to explain this away with more "there was a misunderstanding" crap only shows that you are unable to take responsibility for your own actions.

Instead of beating this obviously dead horse, you should be focusing on how you are going to make your business a success without us.

I am going to ask that you be banned. I hope others will join me. You cannot do business here and your posts are only argumentative now. You cannot do anything about this. I recommend that you place your effort somewhere where you can get some benefit from it.

Peace,
dave
started a ban thread earlier...

The thing is, it was a huge misunderstanding.

*waits for people to shout "LIAR, LIAR"*

*shouts liar liar*