Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pseudonomen137

Just got a hold of him today.

him: hello?
me: Hi, is this carter?
him: mhmm
me: I contacted you about a month ago in regards to a laser I had sent in for repairs...
him: ...*click*.

It seems he's removed himself from the hobby, so what does a pissed off customer mean to him, right? Outstanding guy.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get my money back?

If you don't mind I have a few. 1. If you paid with paypal you can start a dispute perhaps. 2. Find where his local court is and give them a call. You will have to take him to court. Ask them for details. They will send you papers to fill out and you will have to pay a fee then mail back.

Umm he goes to school here at UTD it's the same school I attend though I believe he is a junior or senior this year where as I am only a freshmen so I never hardly see him..... I meet with him once to test the output of my RPL laser I got from jack...l actually met with him on campus here..... Anyway just to let you know where he is at. : )

Umm he goes to school here at UTD it's the same school I attend though I believe he is a junior or senior this year where as I am only a freshmen so I never hardly see him..... I meet with him once to test the output of my RPL laser I got from jack...l actually met with him on campus here..... Anyway just to let you know where he is at. : )

Do you think you can talk to him for Cyparagon?

Will be resolved by the end of the week. If your mailing address has changed since the last time you emailed me it, please let me know ASAP. Anyone else with unresolved business/issues with me, the best way to get in touch is to email me at pseudonomen137@gmail.com. Thanks and sorry all

Well, after many unanswered emails, many unanswered calls, and over a year, he's sent me a replacement that averages ~410mW for the time being along with a few other small goodies. I consider the matter closed, but I think everyone should keep in mind he no longer wishes to be involved with lasers, so customer support will be non-existent.

Well, after many unanswered emails, many unanswered calls, and over a year, he's sent me a replacement that averages ~410mW for the time being along with a few other small goodies. I consider the matter closed, but I think everyone should keep in mind he no longer wishes to be involved with lasers, so customer support will be non-existent.

Cool, glad you at least got your laser. :beer: