Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

problem with my 50mw green

I just got a 50mw green laser from budgetgadgets.com.Everytime i turn it on i have to twist roll and turn it it my hands until its at the correct angle to turn it on.Can someone help?:thanks:

Look in my signature for a picture i made about this problem

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ This, or the pushswitch ..... You don't imagine how much builders uses nice, little pushswitch ..... that was built for signal / keyboards only, with a tag current of 10 mA or similar, or "cheaper" ones, with no metalization at all on the contacts, bare steel plate spring and tinned contact, with no silver or phosphorous bronze treatments ..... some of them can drive you crazy, when you're searching for the cause of a malfunction, and you ofcourse think about all the parts, except the switch ..... ;)

Sometimes, also very bad metalization of the battery contact plate and spring, can cause this problem.

I have found the problem.One of the contacts on the tail switch was broken off.I dont want to send it back so how do i put on another contact?

yes.On the back where you can unscrew it the pins that were on it are gone.I will try to make a picture.

I have absolutely no clue how to post pics.I will put one in my signature scause i cant put it in post.LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE FOR PIC OF THE PROBLEM!

You could link us to a Photobucket/Flickr album if you're still having problems with this laser and not able to upload pics...