Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Priceangels :(

hello, tech,

your ticket number is ticket# LDL6PAGRXZ,right? I have ask my man to do with it.

sometimes it is delayed by HK post or the post office in your country (india)

if the package lost in the end, I will be responsible for it, you will get the full refund.

thanks for your trust!

reliable john

Thanks John. Please check your PM.

Toke

I have bought a 200mw focusable green (79014).
$25 for app. 75mW looks like a good deal to me, and the delay between ordering and shipment of 2 weeks (4-18feb.) is kind of expectable at that time of year.

I am looking forward to experimenting with a 532nm flashlight. :)

There's alot of Chinese holidays. I think I personally waited about 21 days for my order to arrive from price angels. There's even been times where I had to wait over 45 days for a package to arrive on eBay... I would wait and not worry. Remember john is running a business (yes I seen his reply) but sometimes company's have alot of orders to fill, plus holidays plus snail mail from China. I don't john wants to lose any customers over 3$. Just be patient. I have faith your package will arrived soon ^^

John7788

There's alot of Chinese holidays. I think I personally waited about 21 days for my order to arrive from price angels. There's even been times where I had to wait over 45 days for a package to arrive on eBay... I would wait and not worry. Remember john is running a business (yes I seen his reply) but sometimes company's have alot of orders to fill, plus holidays plus snail mail from China. I don't john wants to lose any customers over 3$. Just be patient. I have faith your package will arrived soon ^^

Thanks jeff, you and other LPF members are always stand to sense! Thanks for all your understanding.

I care about my reputation much more than orders, so I will try my best to give everyone a sincere reply if they tell me theire problems or worries , even if his order is just a $0.1 one.

Thanks all

reliable john