Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Priceangels&DX ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
John7788 said:
Please notice that we are not a company who start for only 1 month or 1 year, we have been here for 4 years. I think it is ridiculous,foolish and incredible for us to put the wrong email in our website for 4 years!

Here you say that the email was never there, and it was all a fabrication by bootleg2go:

Yet Google's cache, which is an unbiased indexer of webpages, which does not lie, recorded that email.

So did Google make it up?

My perception of the line you quoted from John is that it could be: "It was stupid of us to have the wrong e-mail address on our site for 4 years". I.e. not a denial that it was ever there.

It may just be a a lingual barrier here expressing what he means. Yet John has better English than many other Chinese sellers I have been in contact with :)

Um, it did happen, and is currently in Google's cache. Good day sir.

Shopping Cart - great design, price and selection on cool gadgets.

Ctrl + F, sellondx@gmail.com

You'll notice that it is there. It was there when Google cached your website. Google's cache doesn't lie.

-Trevor

And it's still on the "Terms And Policy" on the PA site on cart checkout. Just looked. Which means that John was not lying that it has not been altered.

I agree with Jerry, probably an overlooked paste by someone developing the site a few years back. ;)

I read this thread early and honestly....I never though it would go this far. This constant pounding of a person who is in here trying to set up as a seller and participating, not like DX or FocalPrice.
Ok, lets say PA is part of DX somehow. Is that any diff the Sams Club is to Walmart? They are all under the Walton umbrella. Sams Club sells cheaper than WalMart and PA seems cheaper than DX.

John is getting a reliable LPM for sales and has offered refunds on purchases prior to.
So for now, he is doing all he can. Once they are metered, he can state the output range, adjust the price for a measured unit and life goes on. I don't see DX or FocalPrice doing this.

Lets try a reality check. There are probably 10 manufacturers of lasers in China. Probably 10 making parts. So, Chinese lasers all seem to come the same way from diff retailers. There may be "graded" ones that can be bought for a higher price. I don't know. People buy them everyday and informed people here know not to expect the stated output. The general public accepts the laser at the face value of the ad. This happens and it doesn't matter what seller you use.

If you don't like the seller, don't buy from them.
This looks like a witch hunt and I for 1 dont understand why its went this far unless there is a hidden agenda somewhere.

my .02 cent worth............................

i have been browsing this thread for a bit and it seems to me that the whole point of this thread was to ask if the 2 websites were the same and if their products would ship to the USA pretty much every other post in this thread is pointless bickering about something that isn't relevant to the original thread topic.....

This thread is going past retarded now. If its a problem for you that he has/had a DX email address STFU already, and just dont buy for him.

Trevor I never thought you would fall into the troll position.

The original questions posed to John7788 have been answered
a while ago on this thread...
Are we still asking him the color of his socks.... again...

No-one is obliged or forced to buy from him... you don't like
him then but somewhere else...

I really believe a Mod should close this thread...
I've seen about enough of this :horse:

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.