Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

I'm sitting third from the right hand side behind the Harpist. This pic was taken by a percussionist during our pre-concert rehearsal, hence the lack of audience. Just shy of 550 people in the audience, and 105 performers. Not trying to show off (well maybe a bit :)) but the picture's cool anyway so I thought I'd post it too!

51054729_10156626898926418_4381488531709624320_n.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm. You are a lot older than I thought you were. Unless, you are counting that person in the row behind you in the three persons. Congratulations. Everyone who plays an instrument well should have a concert where they can have their talent on display for others to see.

GSS

Hmm. You are a lot older than I thought you were. Unless, you are counting that person in the row behind you in the three persons. Congratulations. Everyone who plays an instrument well should have a concert where they can have their talent on display for others to see.
Me too, unless that's you wearing glasses I think?

Nah, i'm 22 - the brown haired glasses wearer between the two older horn players on the right... :)

I should take it as a compliment - Hopefully that means many many more years to soak up knowledge and get to mess around with the evolving technologies we have to hand!

Yeah, I thought you were much younger than that. But, I couldn't be sure as you obviously counted the guy in the row behind you.

:cry::cry:

The Breed is Galgo :

"The breed is still used in hunting in Spain. There are serious animal rights issues in keeping the Spanish Greyhounds, because at the end of the hunting season most dogs are abandoned or killed, often in cruel ways like hanging. Poorly hunted dogs are hanged down to the old way, so that death is slower. Dogs are burned alive, drowned and beaten. According to the figures, tens of thousands of galgas are killed and rejected every year in Spain.

There are several Galgans adopted in Spain that are not listed in the Kennel Club. Several volunteer and donation associations are working to improve the situation in Galgas in Spain, both locally and by looking for adoption homes for galgots. In addition to Finland, Galgo is adopted in several European countries and in the United States."
;(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galgo_Español

CVh_NvxW4AAFAN4.jpg

hunting.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I don't know what I expected the inside of a C17 to look like, but cool pic. It's like a spacious airliner with those seats like that.

Last time I was sitting in jump seats on the side, nice change. Edit: Trinh, saw your message late, my signature is lost :( - I will rebuild it but make one link to all of them to keep it shorter.

Last edited: