Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Do you go dog sledding? You seem to have enough dogs to do it. ;)

Not my dogs, but yes I go to dog sledding time to time. :cool:

It's super fun ride with them!
And you can have a brilliant time after sledge ride with uber cool Husky fellows!! :ROFLMAO:

huskys2.gif

ad_nye2.gif

Husky called "Spoofy" giving flying kisses :LOL:

Last edited:

GSS

Oh that's so cute:giggle: and Huskies from what iv'e heard are so loyal.
Is it normal for them to gnaw on wood? I'm pretty sure its not to escape the cage as they frequent freedom with being tide to long rope and the running when pulling sleds..

Oh that's so cute:giggle: and Huskies from what iv'e heard are so loyal.
Is it normal for them to gnaw on wood? I'm pretty sure its not to escape the cage as they frequent freedom with being tide to long rope and the running when pulling sleds..
He is just chewing his way out of cage :LOL::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::giggle:
Is it just the one??????????:whistle:

Yup, only this one!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do like Huskies. Amazing dogs, along with Malamutes. Was thinking about getting one at one point, but my house and lifestyle isn't suitable.

My first dog was Husky - Alaskan Malamute cross breeding,
very long aged breed!! (1980-2000).
His name was Igor :cool:

I can post pictures of him, when I get back to home on saturday.. I'm visiting at northern territory this week

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
My first dog was Husky - Alaskan Malamute cross breeding,
very long aged breed!! (1980-2000).
His name was Igor :cool:

I can post pictures of him, when I get back to home on saturday.. I'm visiting at northern territory this week
Sure, I’d like to see. My mum has always wanted a husky herself. But we also considered a malamute.

Wow! Twenty years is a long life for a dog. That is amazing. I used to have basset hounds and they might live 14 years, give or take. A dog would be too much responsibility for me now. :whistle:

Tero, you should have posted the new video to a new post as I had to look for it and likely wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't seen an email link to it here. Flying kisses, huh. That is a cute, short video, but I can't like it again because I've already liked it once.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey guys, this is obviously not one of my pics, but I found it to be very cool; I first viewed it on Imgur yesterday, and the amount of detail when you zoom in is incredable, at least to me! :cool:
It claims to be 24.9 billion pixels, but who knows? Many of the responders say that it's multiple photos stitched together (makes sense), whatever the technique, it's fun to scan around the city and zoom in to see the details.

PS - No peeking in the windows! :eek:

http://sh-meet.bigpixel.cn/?from=gr...TNUBmIp5rknAFr-DAIvlgFZskVLdA8kKXYdleVYjeF0i4

Edit - Here's another mega pixel photo that will warm you up on these cold winter days! ;) ;)

http://www.bigpixel.cn/t/8765679385f26b37002af876

Last edited:
Those are incredible! I remember seeing one that was done of London from the top of the BT tower for the 2012 Olympics but those are equally epic in scale (though definitely sunnier for the second one!)

http://btlondon2012.co.uk/pano.html

The london one set a record in 2013 for being 320 Gigapixels :)

Last edited:

LaserRanger

Random pic at work. This ambient light made my camera pick up the color better but it is still not quite as I see it with my eyes as I can see a bit more green. In the picture, it shows up as more if a sky blue but I can see a shade of green to it. 15470561128005253656911076726182.jpg
Inside my favorite laser host Lumintop tool AAA I present to you a sharp Sb308b292 diode.. I do not have a spectrometer so I am not sure of the actual wavelength