Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Feeling good.. 25km trail today :p
..With Sanwu RGB of course.. :D :D

20180914_214222.jpg

I've seen you take shelter at this same open cabin structure before. It looks like what I would find in a national park here or some state parks in Washington. They often have cut firewood available and constructed place to burn in. Back when I was in my thirties we would go to state parks in Washington and I would cook over the fire. In the summer we would go swimming in the crystal clean river water not far from Vancouver, Washington when the temperature would be in the 90s, but the water would be quite cold. I would put a watermelon in a pool close to shore to get it nice and cold for later after we all ate. Those were some fun times. :yh:

Last edited:
Huh. Thanks. I learn something new almost daily. A laavu. I wonder what the English translation for that would be?

I've always thought of a lean to as a flat structure leaning against a single 4x4 or some other wooden piece that is parallel to the ground, but raised to some height above that. They are very simple structures, while yours looks like a log cabin missing the front wall.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lovely images of Ireland gismo. I particularly like the one of giant's causeway and the last image. Nice job. (y)

Nice old lighthouse photo. I do enjoy seeing photos of other parts of the world as I have seen most of the US first hand. Thanks for sharing them here.