Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your pics of hosts awaiting a build

Thanks, but it's all Ehgemus work, he designed every bit of how it looks, I just asked for the number of 32650 batteries, a higher current switch and a four inch long tube. Here are some more photo's of it, I can't wait for him to finish the inner aluminum tube which will hold the lens that will slide in and out for telescoping focus and to get it in my chilly Alaskan hands.

Vader3_1.jpg

Last edited:

GSS

Alaskan wow, yes Ehgemus did the host but you are the other half of this creation. You are great with lenses and just being able to comunicate with someone online to do what you need is a gift in its self. You both have great chemistry "lots of possibilitys " Im curious as to what Ehgemus has for machinery? Those focus threads are sweet.:)

Thanks, I really don't have a college level understanding of optics, but I keep trying to understand them and apply the findings to my hosts. My expanders aren't anything more than rough seat of my pants creations using lenses i find on ebay, none of the beams have correction to even the size of the slow axis to match the fast which without it produces a rectangle output beam instead of a spot, but I'm going to try that soon. I recently asked Ehgemus what his mill setup is, no answer yet. He did a fine job on those threads, wish I had a video showing how he makes these.

Last edited: