Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your favorite "Chinglish"

Wow, Prototype, THAT is just a work of art there... It's almost 100% untintelligable, hahaha. I particularly liked this part:

"high-tech will be poured into the xenon gas inside the quartz tube"

Hahahaha that's just awesome, I should add that as a quote in my sig. :)

LOL! Great posts guys!
Good jokes too, had to stop an involuntary facepalm ^_^

ped

This chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"
The banker says, "Fluctuations."
The chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too.!"

HIMNL9

Chinese and Japanese signs and texts, can be funny, when translated in English with automated translators ..... sometimes also embarassing :p .....

I've seen some, here and there ..... and some sites collect them too .....

in an hotel, where the original sign was saying that the cleaning service was not included in the room price, the English translation was "The maid is not included in the room price" :p

On a sign outside a gynecologist, the English translation was "Specialized in women and other diseases" :p

full of examples, on the net .....

engrish-funny-grass-feelings.jpg

engrish-funny-laboretory-imad.jpg

bde2cb82-6aed-45d1-b1b9-6459140d03de.jpg

LMAO ^^^^

The best ones are the PC motherboard instruction manuals. If you didnt know what you were doing, you'd be screwed.

Aaron

Cheap but quality hosts? the Home Depot has these $1 flashlights that fit an O-like module right on top. I bought 24 of them, planning to make them into blu-rays :)

Aaron

Sorry it took so long for the pics, i've been out all day at a friends house.
4559-img-1832.jpg

4561-img-1835.jpg

4560-img-1838.jpg

Ash

Thanks for the pics. But could you show us how an Aixiz module fits perfectly with this host? You have yet to show the insides of the light (heatsink, driver, emitter, etc.).

Thanks for the pics. But could you show us how an Aixiz module fits perfectly with this host? You have yet to show the insides of the light (heatsink, driver, emitter, etc.).

I agree. Sorry, OP, don't mean to threadjack here...