Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post pictures of your Pelican case(s)!

mkdive

Most things that I have that has a $$$-$$$$$ value & can fit in a pelican box gets one. My camera gear, laptops, firearms, lights, lasers, etc. Figure I spent the money on the toys, might as well protect them good & they will last a long time!

mkdive

thumbup.gif
Hows about a link to it ?

hahaha Guess Ill quote myself. found the link to your thread.http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/sweet-laser-safty-case-41720.html

Threads are kind of similar? I just started this thread to see what people are using or already own (pelican cases), also I really started this thread to see actual pictures of members cases & how they store their lights & lasers.. (Not what people are thinking of buying, or have found on the net). Sorry if it's a double post. I did try searching this forum for "cases", "pelican", "pelican case" & "pelican cases". Thought I searched pretty good (maybe not good enough). :undecided:

Last edited:

NLPQ

ill post a pic soon but i have a relatively small pelican case with lasers in it but man i am just head over heals for your surefire collection i have a 6pl, a 6p defender, and a z2l that i put the defender head on with a click on click off tail-cap with rubber protector i love it to death it came with a holster that holds four batteries also.

ps do you have a sf diffuser it looks awesome with my 50mW greenie shining through it!

mkdive

ill post a pic soon but i have a relatively small pelican case with lasers in it but man i am just head over heals for your surefire collection i have a 6pl, a 6p defender, and a z2l that i put the defender head on with a click on click off tail-cap with rubber protector i love it to death it came with a holster that holds four batteries also.

ps do you have a sf diffuser it looks awesome with my 50mW greenie shining through it!

6PLEDdefender is on my list of next to get. My favs are my U2 & E2DL. But I will admit that I recently picked up a UltraFire WF-016 for $32 on deal extreme. It is in the above picture, (the one with the silver bezel). Its a surprisingly good light for the price! 5 mode clicky, they say 800 lumen (don't think its that bright. But in terms of lumens, it gives all my SFs a run for the money. Beam is of course not as clean as a SF. It's build quality is even pretty darn good! Still not as good as SF of course, but for $32 I think its a great buy.
Never thought of a SF diffuser on a laser. I do have a couple, Ill have to check it out. Thanks
approval.gif

Bought one of these for each one of my lasers. Holds spare batteries and charger.
Buy them at Wal-Mart $12.00 each (they are CD cases, but you can rip the sleeves right out.) They even have a lock and come with two keys. (great if you have young ones around)
HPIM0511-1.jpg

HPIM0509.jpg

if you go to the pharmacy in wal-mart they have "medical cases" that are black metal cases...like the ones we are using, would make good carrying cases and they are only $9 ea.

Walther G22 rifle case for some of my hand helds. I'd like a pelican case eventually.
lasercase.jpg

mkdive

if you go to the pharmacy in wal-mart they have "medical cases" that are black metal cases...like the ones we are using, would make good carrying cases and they are only $9 ea.

I never would have thought to look there! :thanks: for sharing the tip!

mkdive

Hey Greenmechanic, what are those labels you have on that case made out of? They arent ptouch labels trimmed down are they? They look great!

jayrob

Please forgive the multiple pictures, but I have stuff all over the place. :)

In drawers and different cases and stuff. So it was easier to just take several pictures...

Collection11.jpg

Collection1.jpg

Collection8.jpg

Collection3.jpg

Collection7.jpg

Collection4.jpg

Collection5.jpg

Collection6.jpg

Collection2.jpg

Collection9.jpg

Collection10.jpg

I think I got pretty much everything, except for about 6 or 8 flashlights... I've got quality flashlights in every glove box, and out in my garage, in the kitchen, a couple in my bed room, etc...

I guess this hobby gets kind of addictive! :crackup:

My wife doesn't know I have half of these... :shhh:

Edit: Here's a couple of more cases: (my new dual Flashlight / Laser mod took over my Nova case)

DHC%2014.jpg

DHC%2015.jpg

DHC%2016.jpg

Last edited:

mkdive

yep same here on the wife thing. My wife caught me the other day, she discovered another new pelican box of mine. She asked "and whats in that one" then she said "wait, I don't want to know"! :)

yep same here on the wife thing. My wife caught me the other day, she discovered another new pelican box of mine. She asked "and whats in that one" then she said "wait, I don't want to know"! :)

Me too. That's why I only took the one pic :evil:
I wouldn't want to hear about it if she saw the rest of the collection, or my flashlights, which seem to cost a lot more :wtf:
I know she wouldn't mind too much, but she would expect me to spend more money on her if she knew what I've spent (and plan on spending!). lol

jayrob

Hey that a small sun side clicky flashlight i spot jay? Hows the brightness?:D

Good eye! You must have one huh?

Yes, it is very bright with an RCR123, but I run a CR123 primary just because it gets warm fast with a rechargeable.

My Key Chain CR2 Q5 Flashlight mod is similar, but has better heatsinking, so I run a 3.0/3.6 rechargeable CR2 instead of a primary. Because the 3.6/4.2 rechargeable will get it warm fairly fast as well... (Oh... that's one that I forgot to put in the pictures - how could I have forgotten! It's one of my favorites!)

Bought one of these for each one of my lasers. Holds spare batteries and charger.
Buy them at Wal-Mart $12.00 each (they are CD cases, but you can rip the sleeves right out.) They even have a lock and come with two keys. (great if you have young ones around)
HPIM0511-1.jpg

I have that exact little 'mini case' that I got from my wife, who got it from her Mother... She was going to sell it at a garage sale and I snagged it.

I agree! It is a very nice sturdy little case! I have my White Fusion Kit in it... :D

Last edited: