Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Possibly screwed over by Max at Lazerer ??

I'm not backing anyone. I am saying there might have been a better way to deal with this or at least to phrase this. Anyway, you might as well continue trying to get the issue solved. I still suggest at least a title change if you want to bother trying.

I'm not backing anyone. I am saying there might have been a better way to deal with this or at least to phrase this. Anyway, you might as well continue trying to get the issue solved. I still suggest at least a title change if you want to bother trying.

Mod please lock and delete this thread. Might turn into a flame and then a fire.
This is just too disrespectful and i feel bad for Max (whom is a wonderful person and deserves WAY more credit).
Thanks,
Kart

What I mean is, from a business perspective, if one of my customers were to tell others that I screwed them over, I would no longer have ANYTHING to do with said person/business.

Why? Because the person has already done the worst he could do.

In this situation, just as any, if you have a problem with an order, make sure you open a dispute within the time period that you CAN actually open it. That way even if a vendor fails to respond, at least you will get your money back.

In general I don't think Max is out to screw anyone, but things do fall through the cracks, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but a person who orders a $40-$50 laser is not a top priority.

Btw, if the laser you got is the lazerer mini, there is no lens to really screw on... the little metal cover doesn't hold a lens in it.

Just had my roommate email him from his account asking to purchase 3 lasers. He INSTANTLY REPLIED within 7 minutes. I then messaged him from my account and email. Has been another 25 minutes with no response.

Roommate just replied to him again and he snap replied 4 minutes laters.

I must still be crazy about being screwed over here. Afterall, he admitted it was his mistake and he will fix it. Then he disappeared. Hmmmm

Sad part is, after he admitted wrong and would fix it, I told him in the reply email:

Hey Max! No problem what so ever. I truly appreciate you going out of your way to make this right. Are there any forums or websites you'd prefer me to write up a review on how awesome you and your site are? I'd gladly do so! Just let me know!

I'm even willing to screen shot my email to prove that the above is what I told him. I've been nothing but nice to this guy until now.

Last edited:

MaxLZR

Hi eb2phkingood, This is Max from LAZERER. Can you tell me your order number so that I can check on the record for you?

Hi eb2phkingood, This is Max from LAZERER. Can you tell me your order number so that I can check on the record for you?

Hey Max. Good to hear from you. My roommate had been talking to you and soon as he mentioned my email 10 minutes ago he said you stopped replying to him too. Not really sure what is going on. Here is my order number 4198. I can post all of our emails here if you would like me to. I asked you about a broken piece of glass which you confirmed you would send out a new piece to fix the problem. A month and 8 days later still no piece and you have not replied to any of my 11 emails. I am not sure what to do. I feel wronged here.

Last edited:

MaxLZR

Alright, We got the contact email and I just check on the email record for you. In your email on 28th of October you say the laser is received on 10th of October and worked until 28th of October (18 days later) and the glass cracked. You asked whether we can resend the glass lens. Since the glass lens is not anything valuable so we agreed to resend it to you without charging any extra despite the warranty has expired. The glass lens is than mail out the next day to your address in Haysville KS, 67060. We do not add tracking number to the resend part as the registered fee is more expensive than the part itself. I surprised that you still have received the replacement part until now.

It seem that you are telling another story in the OP of this thread. We never admitted this is the wrong of us and obviously it is not. Consider the glass lens was broken 18 days later after delivery.

We spoke and I was inside the 30 days. I would pay for the piece no problem. I still have not received anything. I also have tried contacting you numerous times. 11 to be exact. No reply to a single one. I can post the entire threaded email convo and each attempt on your website if you'd like me to. It's not a big deal. You just let me know.

Edit. I will give it 2 more weeks. If after 2 more weeks it is not here. I will try to contact you for the 12th time and post on here. If you can send out another piece with tracking I will pay for the tracking shipping ect. If not, I will be forced with no other choice than to do a charge-back on my account. If you truly did send this item out, why did you ignore me for weeks? I don't get it. In any case. I will let everyone know once I have received the piece, or if another piece needs to be sent I will gladly pay the upcharge for the tracking and everything else. Thanks.

Last edited:

MaxLZR

Hi eb2phkingood, the last email we received from you is on 1st of November notifying your resend address. We haven't heard from this email poker22only@yahoo.com since than. In your OP you say you got a mailor daemon from yahoo so chance your email is filtered by our spam control system because of the repeating email.

Our policy is 7 days warranty and 30 days maintenance. I am not going to post our website here but feel free to check out the "Terms and Conditions" on our homepage. I know you are in 30 days period so we are happy to send the free replacement for low cost part even they should be charged in case of "maintenance". However we are sad to see you are writing something that is not true here. As you know, honesty is not only important to seller, but also the buyer.

For the problem of your order. Please contact us using a new email address. Have a nice day.

Hi eb2phkingood, the last email we received from you is on 1st of November notifying your resend address. We haven't heard from this email poker22only@yahoo.com since than. In your OP you say you got a mailor daemon from yahoo so chance your email is filtered by our spam control system because of the repeating email.

Our policy is 7 days warranty and 30 days maintenance. I am not going to post our website here but feel free to check out the "Terms and Conditions" on our homepage. I know you are in 30 days period so we are happy to send the free replacement for low cost part even they should be charged in case of "maintenance". However we are sad to see you are writing something that is not true here. As you know, honesty is not only important to seller, but also the buyer.

For the problem of your order. Please contact us using a new email address. Have a nice day.

Max, I had been replying to the EXACT same thread that you originally emailed me on. We exchanged several messages back and forth on it with absolutely no problem. Then it just disappeared. I tried contacting through your website 5 times with no response, yet you replied to my friend instantly. Keep in mind I never had any problem with paying for the shipping and I even stated that in my email. I am not out to get anyone. I just want what is fair and to be ignored for almost a month is quite an eye opener. I even called long distance twice with no answer either time. I was trying to make this simple and painless. It wasn't until a over a month later I started to worry and realize something is not right. I will wait for the piece to come in. Hopefully it will be here in the next 2 weeks. Glad I could finally get a hold of you on here. I will still stick to my word of leaving you a good review on your site (or any of your choice) once I have received the piece. Take care.

Last edited:

MaxLZR

Max, I had been replying to the EXACT same thread that you originally emailed me on. We exchanged several messages back and forth on it with absolutely no problem. Then it just disappeared. I tried contacting through your website 5 times with no response, yet you replied to my friend instantly. Keep in mind I never had any problem with paying for the shipping and I even stated that in my email. I am not out to get anyone. I just want what is fair and to be ignored for almost a month is quite an eye opener. I even called long distance twice with no answer either time. I was trying to make this simple and painless. It wasn't until a over a month later I started to worry and realize something is not right. I will wait for the piece to come in. Hopefully it will be here in the next 2 weeks. Glad I could finally get a hold of you on here. I will still stick to my word of leaving you a good review on your site (or any of your choice) once I have received the piece. Take care.

Wade, I think we have explained pretty clearly on post #23. The fact is you've got a "mailor daemon" from yahoo that mean the message you've sent is not actually reaching our mailbox.

To be reasonable and understanding. I hope you at least not to distort the facts about the product you've received. The lens break after 18 days after the delivery but not on delivery as you as you stated in the OP and obviously the is a man-caused damage.

By the way another lens is sent out by today with tracking number RC025555448HK. In case you have any other inquiry please feel free to send us a email on either sales@lazerer.com or lazerer@gmail.com .I am not frequently on the forum as this is not our official supporting area. Have a nice day.

wow dude you made this bad for yourself wayyyyyy quick...

I did? Pretty sure after 1.5 months I am finally going to get the piece I originally ordered. Not like I didn't offer to pay for the piece + shipping in multiple emails and on 2 posts just in this thread alone.

Last edited:
I did? Pretty sure after 1.5 months I am finally going to get the piece I originally ordered. Not like I didn't offer to pay for the piece + shipping in multiple emails and on 2 posts just in this thread alone.

Dude you get what you ordered at the beginning. You make it worse and now you are lying. Stop acting like a child.

IMO the title of this thread should be changed into "Successfully screwed over Max at Lazerer"

Dude you get what you ordered at the beginning. You make it worse and now you are lying. Stop acting like a child.

IMO the title of this thread should be changed into "Successfully screwed over Max at Lazerer"

Yea, that's got to be it.... only waited 1.5 months and all my messages were ignored until I made a big scene about it. Imagine that.... Oh well. Acting like a child huh? Yea, I probably should. After all, I'm only a 3rd year trauma resident.

So, your still in training. Not everything can prepare you for life I guess...

I tried contacting through your website 5 times with no response, yet you replied to my friend instantly. I just want what is fair and to be ignored for almost a month is quite an eye opener.

Wade, I think we have explained pretty clearly on post #23. The fact is you've got a "mailor daemon" from yahoo that mean the message you've sent is not actually reaching our mailbox.

To be reasonable and understanding. I hope you at least not to distort the facts about the product you've received. The lens break after 18 days after the delivery but not on delivery as you as you stated in the OP and obviously the is a man-caused damage.

Yea, that's got to be it.... only waited 1.5 months and all my messages were ignored until I made a big scene about it. Imagine that.... Oh well. Acting like a child huh? Yea, I probably should. After all, I'm only a 3rd year trauma resident.

What part of "that mean the message you've sent is not actually
reaching our mailbox" did you not understand....:thinking:

Your buddy's E-Mails got through because he used ANOTHER
ADDY like you should have done.

Max has publicly posted your tracking number for a 2nd lens
replacement.

Since Max is taking care of you even though you lied about
the true circumstances about the actual lens damage caused
by you 18 days AFTER you received the Laser I would expect
to see an Edit of this Thread Title in a more favorable tone
towards Max and his company in the next 24hrs...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
What part of "that mean the message you've sent is not actually
reaching our mailbox" did you not understand....:thinking:

Your buddy's E-Mails got through because he used ANOTHER
ADDY like you should have done.

Max has publicly posted your tracking number for a 2nd lens
replacement.

Since Max is taking care of you even though you lied about
the true circumstances about the actual lens damage caused
by you 18 days AFTER you received the Laser I would expect
to see an Edit of this Thread Title in a more favorable tone
towards Max and his company in the next 24hrs...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

I agree, though I don't see any admission in regards to an error of judgement on his part. He seems pretty set in thinking he was wronged and doesn't realize that the actual one who was wronged just went out of their way to make good by him even though it should have been the other way around.

Its amazing how a lack of knowledge and understanding can skew one's vision so greatly isn't it...