Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Possibly screwed over by Max at Lazerer ??

I purchased a 100mw keychain laser from Lazerer dot com. I received the laser and it had a small crack in the glass which was scattering light everywhere. I contacted Max at lazerer on Oct 21st (2 days after owning the laser) he replied back and said:

no problem I will mail you out a new glass piece to screw in.

I replied back thanks so much along with my address.

Now over 1 month later I still haven't received the glass piece. So, I decided to email him. Low and behold I get a "mailor daemon, this email is no longer working" email. I tried again. Same thing. So I went to the lazerer website and sent a message through there but still haven't heard anything back.

thoughts?

sometimes companies rely on orders placed on record/file to do most everything- but in your case there is no order- I would just keep reminding--

sometimes companies rely on orders placed on record/file to do most everything- but in your case there is no order- I would just keep reminding--

but everytime I try to contact him I get "mailer daemon" from my email..... the same one he had replied to me on an earlier date from. And my messages directly from his site that he use to respond to within 48 hours have went unanswered for 5 days now...

Try a different email, or contact through the website (as you already have).

IMO your thread title is kind of misleading/extreme.

Try a different email, or contact through the website (as you already have).

IMO your thread title is kind of misleading/extreme.

been another week. Still not a single reply from any of the email address including the website messaging system. Is my title still too extreme? Maybe I should wait another week before it's no longer misleading. :)

Ive been waiting for my 532 lens for 2 months now. I just think he forgot /:
I wish people wouldn't use such harsh thread titles ):

Last edited:
What I mean is, from a business perspective, if one of my customers were to tell others that I screwed them over, I would no longer have ANYTHING to do with said person/business.

Why? Because the person has already done the worst he could do.

In this situation, just as any, if you have a problem with an order, make sure you open a dispute within the time period that you CAN actually open it. That way even if a vendor fails to respond, at least you will get your money back.

In general I don't think Max is out to screw anyone, but things do fall through the cracks, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but a person who orders a $40-$50 laser is not a top priority.

Btw, if the laser you got is the lazerer mini, there is no lens to really screw on... the little metal cover doesn't hold a lens in it.

Yep^ and to get good assistance from Chinese companies, i was told by a foreign relations guy that, if insulted, in anyway shape or form, you can expect to not be helped. In their culture, that's the most disrespectful thing you can do. Just stating what i was told by someone who does trade with China for a living. Respect comes first, product second after respect is acknowledged.

I have to agree fully with Kart. Odds are if he saw this thread you won't see crap ever bro. Politeness and respect are important when dealing with issues like this.

Even from my point of view, if I sold a laser to someone and then they went and made a post like this you could be pretty sure I wouldn't be helping them any further since the damage is already done.

I have to agree fully with Kart. Odds are if he saw this thread you won't see crap ever bro. Politeness and respect are important when dealing with issues like this.

Even from my point of view, if I sold a laser to someone and then they went and made a post like this you could be pretty sure I wouldn't be helping them any further since the damage is already done.

if I insulted someone who is screwing me? What would you do? It's not like I didn't try to contact him for a month now.... obviously the next step is to go to the forums and make it be known for everyone else.

What I mean is, from a business perspective, if one of my customers were to tell others that I screwed them over, I would no longer have ANYTHING to do with said person/business.

Why? Because the person has already done the worst he could do.

In this situation, just as any, if you have a problem with an order, make sure you open a dispute within the time period that you CAN actually open it. That way even if a vendor fails to respond, at least you will get your money back.

In general I don't think Max is out to screw anyone, but things do fall through the cracks, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but a person who orders a $40-$50 laser is not a top priority.

Btw, if the laser you got is the lazerer mini, there is no lens to really screw on... the little metal cover doesn't hold a lens in it.

I know it doesn't. But you remove that metal cover and the lens is below and requires a screw driver to remove it. Very simple, it is threaded in there. And it's been over the 45 day limit to file as he drug it out past that date by replying to me up until a couple weeks before then disappearing. Leaving me to believe it was in the mail the entire time. And good business would treat someone who bought a 40$ item as well as someone who bought a 300$ item. At least where I come from that's how it works. It's call integrity.

if I insulted someone who is screwing me? What would you do? It's not like I didn't try to contact him for a month now.... obviously the next step is to go to the forums and make it be known for everyone else.

Meh, there is a balance. Other means hadn't been exhausted but if he saw this he likely won't do crap now.

Mod please lock and delete this thread. Might turn into a flame and then a fire.
This is just too disrespectful and i feel bad for Max (whom is a wonderful person and deserves WAY more credit).
Thanks,
Kart

Mod please lock and delete this thread. Might turn into a flame and then a fire.
This is just too disrespectful and i feel bad for Max (whom is a wonderful person and deserves WAY more credit).
Thanks,
Kart

Deserves credit for what? stealing? no loyalty to myself and my purchase. repeatedly telling me he will fix what he screwed up and then doing nothing about it and disappearing. ??? How about you feel bad for the person who was screwed out of 40$ by a bad, lying, businessman.

Funny how car audio thread I opened 4 months ago I got yelled at by other members for not bringing it to their attention that a certain audio website had screwed me over and thus several other members were screwed over. And everyone was pissed at me saying had I made a thread about this none of the other people would of ever been in the same boat. So I do that here, and look how it turns out. People backing up the guy who wronged ME (the buyer). Let's all back up the person who has done wrong here. Let's back up the thief. The liar. The guy who disappeared and stole money. Because hey, that's the normal thing to do??

Last edited: