Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PM reliability poll

Do Private Message Send/Recv reliably for you as of 2/8/2011?

• no (state exact/specific details in reply to this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey team, poll to track reliability of PMs as of today (dont include issue that happen yesterday, just want to see if its wokring fine since used today and going forward)

if answer "no" reply to thread with exactly what happens when it fails:
does it hang and the page never goes anywhere after hitting send, does it not hang and eventually seem like it sent, etc etc. as much details as possible useful for debug if u have tihs problem

thx all
peace
-ave

jakeGT

all working for me

EDIT. But yesterday for about an hour I could not get LPF to load at all on two different computers and my iphone4

it would just say not available...

Looks like it is working now. I don't know if c0ld got delay on my PM, or if he was busy atm. Maybe both :rolleyes:

HIMNL9

Not til now, at least for that what i can see ..... yesterday i had some time where laserpointerforums.com was always giving me "unable to connect" error, but was probably when you was upgrading the server/script.

Just sent a PM for test, 2:06 PM timestamp (GMT + 1), and the window changed from PM editing window to "sent" window in like 3 seconds, not more (normal speed here, also more quick than usual), without any error.