Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please Kill the Longest Post Thread

Ace82

daguin said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1223497266/20#27 date=1223502325] I still don't understand what the big deal is.  I totally respect Dave so I need not to question his judgments and he's allot wiser then I, although, I seem to have no problem what so ever loading those pages.   Anyway, I apologize for any inconveniences I might have contributed with my unnecessary excess use of spamming 'enters',

Peace, Ace

P.S., Thanks again for letting me use your LPM today Dave!

You're welcome.  Shaking your hand is always a pleasure, Ace.

BTW -- Nice builds :)

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Thanks, inspired from the best.  ;) And visiting you, your dogs, & your house is always a pleasure for me.  :)

lol, I must have got that kid pretty good.  ;D They say the truth hurts. glad he's banned.

I really, really, really think that of all people, Dave should be our first moderator, if of course he wants it.

We should start a Dave for Mod '08 campaign!

daguin

john_lawson said:
dave moderates already on the other forum lets not wear him out  ;)

It is the curse of the middle born child: The Negotiator ;)

Peace,
dave

Things

I don't think LPF is ever gonna have mods again. I talked to c0ld last year when he took them down. He was convinced, but he didnt wanna take the risk. TBH, the forum is doing fine without mods. Dave is a great guy, but I wouldnt bother starting a mod thread. Just a heads up ;)

Things said:
I don't think LPF is ever gonna have mods again. I talked to c0ld last year when he took them down. He was convinced, but he didnt wanna take the risk. TBH, the forum is doing fine without mods. Dave is a great guy, but I wouldnt bother starting a mod thread. Just a heads up ;)

Oh, I didn't. I thought about it, but I thought better of it. There's just no need here really.