Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Playstation Network Thread

Last night was funny, there was two sniper next to each others and i killed them (or one of them?) with my assault from really far.

If you like that, go with a medic class, really good at medium, fairly good at close, and really good at far. My fave is the T88. I've gotten so many really long range kills. My favorite one is when a sniper shoots me and doesn't kill me and I follow the bullet trail to where I think he is then spot him and take him out with a few bursts from my T88. So Fun! Because I know he is just swearing like crazy at his TV. This happens lots actually, I'll be running and someone will start shooting at my from behind, and he thinks he's got me and he's shooting so sloppily, then BAM, I turn around and kill him while I'm an inch from death.

Not to brag or anything but I'm almost ALWAYS the best in the game when I play as a medic, my best game was 37 and 0 on, conquest on Panama Canal, so fun...

Ok, I'm done.:whistle:

P.S. Free :bumpit:

Last edited:

PSN ID: Rangedunits

Games; White Knight Chronicles, Battlefield Bad company2,etcs

Last night was funny, there was two sniper next to each others and i killed them (or one of them?) with my assault from really far.

good times, good times. When I play BF:BC2 I play either sniper or engineer depending on the map and also the other team. If they are sniper crazy, I like to play counter-sniper :yh:. Im a beast with the MP-443 pistol.

I had an xbox but after I got rrod for the second time 3 weeks after getting it repaired, I sold it to my buddy who sent it in for the 3rd time. But he got hooked up and got a brand new unit in return. But I love my PS3, great games, great graphics, and I enjoy watching blu-ray movies.

Pete

^ I agree, it's the best. Which network did you like better? I've heard that the Xbox live is set up well.

^ I agree, it's the best. Which network did you like better? I've heard that the Xbox live is set up well.

XBOX Live is far smoother. You can chat outside of a game then migrate everyone into a game. But you also have to pay for it, not much but still something. Another thing which only I may have noticed/experienced is it seems easier to make kill shots on XBOX while playing COD:MW2. It seemed that I barely aimed and got nice kill shots, while the PS3 makes you concentrate harder for a clean shot. Again, it could be just me. I didnt play MW2 since I got BC2 and I went to my buddys the other day and killed it playing MW2 on his XBOX.

Pete

PS. Ive had no experience with the new XBOX Dashboard, so Im not sure if its an improvement over the original.

Ok, thanks. I considered getting one, but it really didn't have that many games that interested me.

I have had both for a while and I find the PS3 to be superior, XBOX LIVE may have a few more features, but you don"t use them much, and they cost 60$ a year, not much but the PS3 is FREE:eg:. PS3 has blu-ray, way better hardware IMO, the PS3 only games are way better than normal games cause the developers aren't held back by the limitation of the 360 when making games for both consoles(they have to make them the same). The colors and graphics are nicer on the PS3 too.

That's all true, but I can say that FFXIII has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. I also heard that the XB version has bad video compression, so it might have been designed for the PS3.

The graphic are not what is held back, its what they can do with the extra processing power. Like more particle rendering etc.

The graphic are not what is held back, its what they can do with the extra processing power. Like more particle rendering etc.

Oh, you mean like the physics generator.

Crazyjay- When was it not ok? No, I don't have it.

LPF ----- PSN
PJP2810 ----- Impulsive_Hunter

MW2 occasionally zombies on COD:5

Peter

PS lugia, you may find more interest in the thread if in your sig(where you have your PSN name) if you put a link from where your sig says 'PSN name: macrocheesium'. That way when people look at it and hover over it (like I did, before PMing you) they'll think ooooooo PSN thread and come and take a look.

Just a thought of how to get more interest and don't ask me how to put a link in without just typing the URL (I can't remember) :S

LPF: Xtrm2Rick PSN: Xtrm2Rick
Play's: everything im in the mood for lol today it was saints row 2
sometimes mw2 bf:bc2 WKC and allot of co-op games.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but...

LPF name - SixTee9

PSN name - SixTee9

:)