Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PL-E pro 1Watt 650NM

Pman

I'm having Hak order me one of the 5V adapters so I can figure out if it is just for powering the unit or also to charge the battery.
At least those lights look nice and indicate it is "armed".
I tried one of my mono pins or whatever (looks like a mono headphone jack) you want to call them that came with my laserbtb units in that side socket and it works. Plug it in and it's armed.

Will be completed once I get my red laser safety goggles and LPM.

Wich ones are you getting ? ''both mentioned''

And well euhmm... what do you plan on writing in the review...

We allready know that it will do 1W, as it's not that hard these day's ... but what about quallity... threads for the tailcap, does it have o-rings ... lubrication... does it run hot for recommended on off time, what do you get with the laser ?....
What diode are they using ... is it Multi or single (i allready know, but)... FAC correction, or does it use the focus capabillity alone ?
How many A does it use...

I know you are excited... but lot's of things could have bin done allready ;)

Some indepht (or however you spell it,) would be nice..

Last edited:

Razako

Power graph added to OP.
1038 mw average over 3 min run. 1087mw peak.

Jhop

So i read this right that the PLE-pro only uses one battery? Do they offer a tube extension for two? It is a great looking Host for sure. i want one

Razako

So i read this right that the PLE-pro only uses one battery? Do they offer a tube extension for two? It is a great looking Host for sure. i want one
Some PL-E pros use 2 batteries(mostly the diode blues), while the 532nm, 473nm and red 650nm use a single 26650 as far as I know.