Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pizza!!!!!

What kind of pizza do you like

• Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peporoni

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Sasauge

• Anchovi

• Veggi

• Taco

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meat Lovers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Home Made Only

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Speacialty pizza not listed

• Ewww....I hate Pizza

• Total voters

I used to eat Cheese with shrooms but well i stopped that..

Green Olives
Green Pepper
Cheese
Extra Sauce
Saussage most likely
Extra Onion
Oregano spice

=D
-Greg

I normally order the "Whole Wheat Funky Chicken", which is a whole wheat crust topped with garlic pesto sauce, chicken breast, spinach, feta cheese, grilled onions, and banana peppers, though I normally swap the banana peppers for bacon (not that I don't like spicy stuff, I just really love bacon on chicken pizzas)... Along with that, I normally order a "Canadian" pizza which comes with ground beef, ham, back bacon, and onions with a standard tomato sauce.

Normal pizza: Meat lovers.

Awesome New York pizza: pepperoni.

Awesome New Jersey pizza: cheese. With lots of herbs.

-Mark

Gawd, I hate pizza. Don't get me wrong, I use to like them but after eating a year's worth (Mis-ordered/delivered, hour-old pizzas), you learn to hate them...

digital_blue said:
Gawd, I hate pizza. Don't get me wrong, I use to like them but after eating a year's worth (Mis-ordered/delivered, hour-old pizzas), you learn to hate them...
You're just WEAK! :p

Murudai said:
Don't you guys have the Hawaiian type pizza? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_pizza

It's funny, I'm Australian and reading that article there, that's the most popular pizza in Australia and that's completely true, so it would be interesting if you Yanks have it or not.
Yes. Here, Hawaiian pizza is canadian bacon and pineapple. It is indeed very popular here as well. However! I dislike pineapple on my freakin pizza! :mad: :p Canadian bacon is so freakin delicious though! ;D

4-cheese with basil, GARRRRlic , and oinion... Don't forget the Sam Adams summer ale burrrrrp! :cool:

jwc said:
One word: homemade.

That's a manner of manufacture, not a type of pizza :) Do you like homemade meatlovers? Homemade peperoni? Homemade supreme? What?

I like the garbage pizza (everything). As long as it's a vegetable or a meat, I'll probably like it on a pizza.

I like thicker crust, no sauce or sometimes a white garlic sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, olives, peppers, sun-dried tomato and olive oil.

*Hides behind shield*