Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pink Laser 500mW

Will those work???????

images-2.jpg

So let's just ask a question , this tread is mega old and your babeling about a red and violet laser to make ??? or your asking what driver you need ?
how long are you here on LPF
? 1 day or 1 years , can you answer your own questions now ?

Last edited:
Back on topic, I believe CrazyK was asking about drivers for both red and violet to combine them via optics to make pink/magenta.

Most drivers will work; boost, linear, buck.... There are a ton of options out there.
LPF members are designing drivers left and right, so you have your pick of inexpensive drivers.

One example is Moh's drivers. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-mohgasm-linear-drivers-68378.html

Kiyoukan, Jib, Rhd, and many others have recently designed drivers, as well.

:beer:

Wow, that wavelength with your Argon scattered across it is very striking, love those colors.

Ok if I got 110mw blue and 220 red.... makes magenta........

If I wanted to make it white how much green do I need????

black is absence of light, and lasers are light amplification. so it is impossible to have a black laser.. well......... not impossible, go buy any laser, take out the batteries. then when you push the button you got a black laser.

black lasers does observe light and nothing can do that but a black hole , so when you can create a black hole you can do that :D i thought about that awhile but then i quit as it might hurt humanity

black lasers does observe light and nothing can do that but a black hole , so when you can create a black hole you can do that :D i thought about that awhile but then i quit as it might hurt humanity

black lasers does absorb you mean ?

Last edited: