Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 5/1 589nm+593.5nm

Encap

The new cube images are just amazing--serious art.

You really have a gift for composing laser images.

You should contact the Yellow Corner people --would guess thay would love to see you portfolio and sell your photos. YOu could become one of their discovered Artists! I don't know where you are in NJ but there is a Yellow Corner Gallery in NJ here > http://us.yellowkorner.com/shorthills-gallery.aspx

Maybe go have a look ---they do an amazing job of presenting and selling photos.

Last edited:

Hey Encap,
Thank you so much! I did fill out the YellowKorner submission sheet and sent them 5 pics. We will see if they get back to me. Thank you for that info about them. Here are a few more shots of the cube I have taken over the past few weeks. A few with just hand helds, a few with just a LK-PD2 projector and a few with both. I have taken a bunch of shots with the cube and glass sphere, but they are for another day perhaps.

Reactions: ped

Encap

Some more nices ones!

If I had to pick for wall hanging from the group I would go with #1, #2, and/or #6. Would be great to see them in 24" X 36' and especially in 40" X60" high resolution prints.

You really should, if you haven't, go have a look at the Yellow Corner shop at Short Hills YellowKorner gallery New York Short Hills.

THe way the mount and show the pictures is great and you get a chance to see/feel in physical space the effect of the larger sizes on a wall. Is great fun to stop and stare a while and take in what they are showing. The rest of that Malll is pretty nice--really a beautiful place if a Mall can be called that.

Good luck with the submissions----hope they respond positively---keep after them ---don't take no for an answer. Your laser images would do very well I think. People buy there all the time for home and office--- saves them the trouble of going to dozens of galleries.

Last edited:
Encap has an interesting idea. With all the great pics you're taking, why not have some of them printed as a poster, and sell the posters? I'd probably pick one up myself

gif

is this real life?? or am I dreaming *pinch*, this is just insanely amazing. I had never thought I would see something like this. really really cool.
reps reps reps

Here are a few new 589nm + 593.5nm shots I took in my new "laser photo studio".

Here are a few 589 shots I took in my last photo session to add to this thread. Two of them have other colors too. Enjoy.

Here are a few pics of 589 and 593.5's I have taken over the past few weeks.

Hers a couple 589nm shots from the other night that were test shots before I started my next scenario of my laser photography. Quite a bit of extra 589 light was created when adding a mirror on the table.