Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 2/8/14

Here are some pics using mirrors, diffraction gratings (glass & gel), prisms, some lenses, and my glass sphere in a few. Also I was able to purchase wannaburnstuff's 473nm 100mw build this past week. It is a great laser. It is even better than I had hoped it would be. Many of the pics here have that laser in them. Thank you again WBS! Enjoy.

**my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 2/12/14**

Last edited:

Some great shots here, you must have had some fun and "Time" setting this all up!:gj:

I see you received the 473nm :D

As always, amazing pictures and amazing lasers!

Last edited:

IsaacT

This makes me so glad I ended up selling it. Getting to see that laser have its full photographic potential realized is an awesome thing! I am glad you like it, great work as always on the photos!

+rep if I can

nice pictures bruce - what are those stands you are using for the laserbtb HL hosts? Could do with some of them myself...

gismo

Splendid! One can see the real colour of the 473nm wavelength in them pictures:). In this very session of yours, Bruce, it really dominates the other photons used. Mirrors & crystals never fail us - the watchers - to entertain.

:kewlpics:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Again.... more super photon photo's, great job Bruce! :cool:
I'm glad to see that 473nm ended up with you, who else to bring out it's full potential.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Busman2 - It does take a lot of time (about 45 mins plus) to set up what I envision, but the results are usually worth the effort. The not fun part is cleaning up and putting everything away when I am done.

trencheel303 - here are the Amazon links to the stand and clamps I use

http://www.amazon.com/American-Educ...=1391982138&sr=8-12&keywords=ring+stand+clamp

http://www.amazon.com/LabStock-Bure...&qid=1391982267&sr=8-5&keywords=burette+clamp

Gismo - your feedback on my photos is always highly valued! Thanks. If the 589 GB is stalled, you know you must get a 473nm next.

WBS- thanks again for your "Frost" laser. There will be many more pics in the future featuring the 473nm

Last edited: