Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 1/4/14

Here are some pics using mainly my LK-PD2 projector w/DMX. This is the second time using this projector and I am learning it slowly but surely. It is really quite a machine. There are a few shots also using my Casa projector with the PD2, and also some using a 520nm, 589nm, and a 473nm through diffraction gratings in conjunction with the PD2 projector with some nice results. Last night when I took these photos in my garage, it was 4 degrees F outside when I started and 0 degrees when I finished late at night. It was FREEZING while I photographed. I had two heaters going in the garage. One was near my projectors and lasers to keep them warm, and the other in the middle of the garage. All of my laser gear worked great in the harsh conditions of my garage. Next week I am getting new kitchen cabinets and counter tops delivered to my house and they will be stored in my garage so the next two or three Saturdays I will be trying to take some more simple shots around my house and in the backyard, though I may shoot another batch tonight, we will see. Enjoy.

**my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 1/7/14**

Last edited:

Tmack

I like that red border on pic two.

Looking good my friend.

Ups needs to get some snow chains!!!!!

Reactions: ped

gismo

Pattern followed by another pattern, limitless possibilities became reality. That projector is a true wonder and your photographic skills combined with its performance deliver a laser show of one kind, Bruce! Whoever looks at them pictures must be hypnotised straight away:).

Excellent work, that's a fact!

:bowdown:

Reactions: ped

ped

Sine wave in mid air in pic 1?

That's possibly my new favourite from you , VERY well done sir.

Respect.

And a +4 for you.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice work Bruce! A whole new realm of possibilities for your photographic talents! :beer:

EXCELLENT PICS BRUCE, TOTALLY EXCELLENT !!!
I ALSO WILL ADD TO YOUR REP FOR THOSR SHOTS.
THEY ARE WORTH IT !
rob

Wow :drool: these photos are fantastic! I can't stop looking at them! Top work and amazing skills :beer:
I'm feeling very tempted to set some of these as a desktop wallpaper, this is laser art.