Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pi R Squared - Not forgotten.

This sounds more like a memorial, than a question of where this member is now. I'd like to think he is still around somewhere. I did read about his failing health, but that happens to us all if you live long enough.

Yeah... It's been a while..
Was thinking of him the other day..
Crap... Hope he's OK.. Hopefully Just
busy with life stuff....

Jerry

last indication we received from him was he didn't expect to live but a short time longer before silence.

Encap

Is unusual that no information about him ever turns up.
Every so often I see an old post of his or check the Vets section thread to see what's up.
I always give him a +rep even though he is MIA.

He made it clear to me that his lifelong genetic ailments of heart and lung were not curable and he had no doubt that he was in his last days, he was very matter of fact about it.

He had a surviving brother the last time I talked to him but I don't know his brothers name.

Last edited:
I was unaware he was considered to be terminal. We hadn't communicated except through posts and a rare PM. If that's the case, he is likely no longer with us. RIP.

Hi LPF,
Yes indeed he's no wherein sight i miss his posts and an abundance of info he contributed to the forum and members here. Well where ever he is God bless him always. i remember his avatar with his lab coat and safety glasses on . So scientific looking he looked cool..
Rich:)

Radim

I did not have an opportunity to talk to him personally, but clearly a good guy. Hopefully he is well wherever he is right now.

GSS

He sure had the gift of finding gif's, Utube vid's or certain TV shows when someone mentioned them.:)
I really thought he would come back in a while after little rest when he posted last about his failing health. It still bothers me that I didn't send him a PM or post even though he told everyone not to bother:(
Alot of us tried to find out through his local papers and still can't find anything. I hate to think he had no real friends to honor him or his mom who was up there in age an also very i'll. :undecided:

Radim

That's life. Too much unsaid words, too much stuff not done... Hopefully I found some opinion how to understand death, what makes me feel better in cases like this one.

I did not know this member,

I guess this P iR stands for what I understand!
He had to be a great man before being a laser enthusiast!
I offer my most heartfelt condolences to his family and to all those who knew him!
When you lose a loved one or a friend it is always a great emptiness around us!