Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T HIGH POWERED HD-DVD diodes! CLOSED

Kenom

Re: PHR-803T HIGH POWERED HD-DVD diodes! FEELER!!

I'd like to commit to 2-10 depending on how long this lasts.

pwnstar said:
Is shiping extra to the price that you have in the pole. or is that with the diode shipped?

poll is bare.

shipping will be stated later based on how many units are sold

Kenom

I feel I should clarify on my commitment. Provided this goes through in the next 2 weeks, I can commit to 10. If not I can commit to at least 2.

Freyth

I'll commit myself to at least 2. Maybe more.... if I get the funds.

dar303

OK, checked my outbox, DDL haven't opened my PM's so I called them back.

I'm in for 3 in this GB if it happens in the next couple of weeks. I can pay with paypal (in advance if needed) and would like to know what shipping to Sweden costs.

I (possibly) commit myself for one pre-harvested with pins soldered to the + and - terminals. How much would that cost?

I am in for 2 on the next buy. Just need to know when and method of payment. Also, I am coming in late to this thread.....this diode uses the LM317 driver correct?

Thanks!

Bill

Well...put me down for at least one. I might get a few more depending on the amount of monies I have at the time of payment.

I'm in for at least one:D.. depending on when this happens.

Kenom

sadly I'm going to have to back out. No more funds! :(

I'll be in for 1 more (so a total of 2 for me), but it would be a LOT better if this ended sooner rather than latter. I usually don't buy in group buys just because it takes so long. :-[ So the sooner, the better. You can always do more than 1 group buy for this. ;)

safetyman said:
I am in for 2 on the next buy.   Just need to know when and method of payment.  Also, I am coming in late to this thread.....this diode uses the LM317 driver correct?

Thanks!

Bill

It doesn't matter what kind of driver you use as long as it supplies the right amount of current.  So yes, you could use the LM127 driver as long as you use the right resistor/potentiometer to set it to less than 90 mA (I'm not sure what resistor that would be, but I'm sure other people know). Just remember to make sure that in whatever driver you use, the current is less than 90 mA.  I personally, am going to use my Dr. Lava Micro Flex-Drives. :D

Zom-B

Write me down for 1 also. Depending on how my ps3 diodes perform I might add up to 3 more in mid-june.

Scog

Put me down for 2, I assume you can do fairly cheap international shipping? (New Zealand)

Thanks

Put me down for 1 also. I also hope you do cheap international shipping (Australia) :)

laser_freak said:
I'll be in for 1 more (so a total of 2 for me), but it would be a LOT better if this ended sooner rather than latter.  I usually don't buy in group buys just because it takes so long. :-[  So the sooner, the better.  You can always do more than 1 group buy for this. ;)

I think that I am going to have to back out. :'(  I'm really sorry...  So I won't be getting any.  Sorry about that... :'( It's a money issue...