Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T 9$ SLED ALL BUYERS READ !! UPDATE !

rkcstr

Re:  PHR-803T 9$ SLED ALL BUYERS READ !! UPDA

rkcstr said:
Just an observation, not meant to be a flame, but if you're trying to make a serious point, use correct english (including spelling). It's hard to take you seriously when you spell 'something' as "sumthin", etc. [highlight] It just looks careless.[/highlight]

bugattidude said:
i know how to spell... i just dont care if its not for anything... if its for a report er essay ill spell right... [highlight]but i really.. really dont care[/highlight]

Point made. If you "really.. really dont care", then why even bother saying anything? Why should we care if you don't?

danq

I care! I care!
:D :D :D

rckstr, I saw that great juxtaposition and was about to post it just like you did... careless, indeed.

but - ya no - da peepl wid additood uva bugg don cair bout wut wee theenk...
mebbe wee shud jist git sum bugg OFF!
;)

well... drama bugs me... n im pretty much sayin stfu cuz theres no point to sayin the same thing over n over..... u shouldve figured out that i was sayin idc about how i spell.... might need to take a lil more time before talkin cuz its sad when u cant figure out what i mean when im talking about it

if u dont know what a bugatti is... look it up....

that "OFF" stuff doesnt work... at least for the bugs around here... cuz their pretty much immune to it

im always gunna reply

and of course sum douche thats a teachers pet is gunna say sumthin about how i type again... :D

daguin

bugattidude said:
well... drama bugs me... n im pretty much sayin stfu cuz theres no point to sayin the same thing over n over..... u shouldve figured out that i was sayin idc about how i spell.... might need to take a lil more time before talkin cuz its sad when u cant figure out what i mean when im talking about it
that "OFF" stuff doesnt work... at least for the bugs around here... cuz their pretty much immune to it
im always gunna reply
and of course sum douche thats a teachers pet is gunna say sumthin about how i type again...   :D

Bugattidude, you should practice saying these words:

"Would you like fries with that, Sir?" "Would you like to SuperSize that?" "I'm sorry. We don't serve breakfast after 10:00am, Sir"

You don't even have to think about spelling. All of the menu choices are just little pictures on the register. Is that cool, or what?

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=bugattidude link=1223586593/200#210 date=1225554902]well... drama bugs me... n im pretty much sayin stfu cuz theres no point to sayin the same thing over n over..... u shouldve figured out that i was sayin idc about how i spell.... might need to take a lil more time before talkin cuz its sad when u cant figure out what i mean when im talking about it
im always gunna reply
and of course sum douche thats a teachers pet is gunna say sumthin about how i type again...   :D

Bugattidude, you should practice saying these words:

"Would you like fries with that, Sir?"  "Would you like to SuperSize that?"  "I'm sorry.  We don't serve breakfast after 10:00am, Sir"

*wipes coffee off monitor*

Gee, thanks Dave! ;D

You don't even have to think about spelling.  All of the menu choices are just little pictures on the register.  Is that cool, or what?

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Well, i screwed that post up.... included my comments in with the quote somehow. :-?

Ted

daguin

Montana64 said:
Well, i screwed that post up.... included my comments in with the quote somehow.    :-?

Ted

When you reply, you can see the [quote author . . . .] tag at the beginning of the quote and the [/quote] tag at the ending of the quote. You typed in between those two quote tags in your reply. You can decide what parts to make "white" by placing the [/quote] tag where you want. The white ends at the first [/quote] tag, so you have to be mindful when quoting multiple posts.

Peace,
dave

Montana64 said:
Well, i screwed that post up.... included my comments in with the quote somehow.    :-?

Ted

lol dude.... that made me laugh

Zom-B

lol i though your name said 'bug attidude" as in big attitude. heh, i know the bugatti, great wheels, and a friend even spotted one driving in my town once. ;)