Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T $8 feeler

diachi

drew said:
its an lpc-815 not an lpc-819 ;)

I already have 185 there, right next to 189 ;) According to Spyderz20x6 it's a Windowless closed can. I just copied and pasted what my supplier told me they had in stock .

5 interested already for PHRs :)

Eku

Diachi said:
[quote author=drew link=1240696098/0#10 date=1240709302]its an lpc-815 not an lpc-819 ;)

I already have 185 there, right next to 189  ;) According to Spyderz20x6 it's a Windowless closed can. I just copied and pasted what my supplier told me they had in stock .

5 interested already for PHRs  :)[/quote]

Great price somtimes you see these on ebay for Buy it now 14-17 USD!

Before you post I found some for 9USD on ebay!
Check the shipping cost. ;D

diachi

LiveRock said:
Do you extract and put the diode on a Axiz module?

Sorry, I won't offer that service. I don't feel comfortable offering that service since I don't have a vice or anything along those lines in which to properly press the diode in with, and I really wouldn't want to do a job and not do it properly ( Unless it was constructed for my own personal use ).

-Adam

Being a newbie member(been looking a long time tho)need details on how you guys do the group buy deals- which I must say is great thing. Paypal? I have 100% Postive Feedback on two ebay accts and have sent a lot of $ to Chris at Heruursciences- he knows me as Hakzaw1 and Snapplz. I would like to get two of those and am also looking for DYI optics harvesting from diodeless PS3 sleds.(white laser!!!!) last question can I post photos on LPF? thanks for your time--Len(hackzaw1)

diachi

hakzaw1 said:
Being a newbie member(been looking a long time tho)need details on how you guys do the group buy deals- which I must say is great thing.  Paypal? I have 100% Postive Feedback on two ebay accts and have sent a lot of $ to Chris at Heruursciences- he knows me as Hakzaw1 and Snapplz. I would like to get two of those and am also looking for DYI optics harvesting from diodeless PS3 sleds.(white laser!!!!) last question can I post photos on LPF?  thanks for your time--Len(hackzaw1)

The way we usually do it is to get the payment in for the specific diodes * using paypal * and then when all the payments are through we order the diodes from the suppliers * who only sell in bulk * , then when the sleds/diodes arrive we send them out.

You may find a PS3 led ( KES-100A ? ) in the B/S/T section if you ask around.

You can use image tags and upload images I think * image tags = [/ img] *

-Adam

Thanks for the help Adam- was beginning to think nobdy was seeing my posts.Seeing ur number of posts and ur rep tells me I all I need to know. Please add my name to the list for two sleds.I  Promise to follow through. I should get a $2 sled to practice on. Can the diodes be pressed into sure/aixiz modules with a pillar drill press or perhaps a c-clamp modified. Is there a tutorial on this?----------I live 55 min. from AixiZ (Dr. 'Chuck' M. is extremely helpful) and  he will allow me to do local pick-up to save shipping. Perhaps I should do a GB . I have been 100% satisfied will everything he has sent me.--- thanks again ==Hakzaw1(Len)

Adam- looked and found great tutorial(s).- shoulda looked before I asked-typical newbie mistake.:)

Diachi said:
I know PHR-803Ts aren't as widely used these days as they were 6 months or so ago, but I thought I would start this anyway.

Price for PHR-803Ts :

$8.70 shipped ! :eek:

please post here if you are interested.

I can also do : LPC-815, LPC-819, SF-AD112, SF-AW210 if anyone is interested let me know !

PHR-803T interest:

mattmagic100 - 1
erdabyz - 1 or 2
FireMyLaser - 1
REVENGE - 2

total = 5 or 6

-Adam
Hi I need 3 please . i just fried mine and i am upset .. email is highhacker@hotmail

Hey, it's been a while since I was into the whole Blu-ray thing, but are these the ones that you can safely get around 100mW or so out of? I think I had one, but I botched the install, so I need a new diode.

hey diachi, can you actually take me out, i need to buy these quick and i dont think we'll reach 200 buyers soon. sorry. thanks though.