Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Photon's Photos (Picture Thread)

More nature pics....

Beaver evidence, But I didn't see a single beaver to photograph.

beaver.jpg

An really old stone wall.

stones.jpg

Approaching the lake, I had to hike a good half mile just to access the waterfront.

woods.jpg

Once I got there, the views were worth it.

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

The total absence of other people was GREAT! Can you find the boat??

water3.jpg

water4.jpg

beaverdam.jpg

lake.jpg

This willow tree was rather interesting...

tree.jpg

flowers.jpg

Last edited:

Back out on the track for a minute....

The neighbor (with van on right side) flipped out when I had the gravel brought in for the driveway leading back to the track. It signified that I meant business...

dumping.jpg

My friend Steve is in the fire department, He gave my boy Brendan one heck of a day riding around playing junior fireman.

truck.jpg

Another "hobby" I like to do is making signs, I made these when I was sucking up to the town council over my track. (I bagged $200 each for these as well)

My track is plastered with signs, and I had to learn how to make my own, as I could not afford to pay for them otherwise. I had a customer I did a lot of repair work for (IT) so I traded for the sign vinyl from them.

monterey.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite "Tonka Trucks" (That's me driving them)

tonka1.jpg

tonka2.jpg

tonka3.jpg

Stupid prick tried claiming once he owned the driveway leading to my track, So I hired a surveyor to mark the boundaries, guess who wound up OWNING the neighbors driveway:D (Look close and you can see the survey pin just right of my sign.

The "smudge pot barrel" is my way of thanking him for costing me $500 for hiring a surveyor. (I compost my mouse and rat droppings on the property line too)

hateme.jpg

Last edited:

mfo

One would never know how beautiful NY can be from living in this shitty city we call New York City.

Nice stuff Wayne = I have a sh=t load of 35 mm-hopeing to get a neg/slide to digital converter soon-- just gave away all my darkroom equipment today--no time -no room- no energy==time to get real.

More pics with my big toys...

This one had a CD player in it with 4 speakers, AC and a soundproof cab.:D
I kept it for a week, I didn't want to give it back.

tonka4.jpg

tonka5.jpg

When you find a woman that will wash down a bulldozer in full moto gear, KEEP HER!

wash.jpg

Dude you're a night owl like me.

Yeah, but I gotta bail, the kids will be up in about 5 hours.

I had a nap after I fell face first into a rock pile chasing some scumbag out of my field today. (details on the aggression thread)

Last edited:
Fancy garter snakes...

Masubius - The cherry red flame. I traded 2 snakes to get her as a baby, she's 2 1/2 years old and ready to breed, I have an albino male just for her, I could never sell her at any price, Not many mature to be as red as this gal is.

picture.php

picture.php

Albino red sided garter snake, very rare and expensive.

picture.php

picture.php

Texas Black Neck Garter Snake. Her name is Mojo, in this pic she's lunging at the camera.

picture.php

A "Christmas Albino" Plains garter snake (Radix)

picture.php

picture.php

Iowa Snow plains Garter Snake...

picture.php

This is "Stubby" named for his missing tail, he was born that way, a breeder gave me stubby for free because of his missing tail.

picture.php

Last edited:
Did you know that Garter snakes come in blue as well??

Sky is from Puget Sound Washington State. I had to take him to the vet once, and the doc had to call all the techs into the exam room, they had never seen a blue Garter Snake before.

picture.php

sky.jpg

The two most beautiful species to ever crawl the planet are from California.

Thamnophis Infernalis - The California garter snake. Awesome colors. As they mature the stripe on the back will turn a neonish shade of blue.

thanksdad.jpg

picture.php

And the rarest most endangered reptile known to man, the San Fransisco Garter snake, They are endangered since their habitat is all but destroyed. It is a felony to keep one as a pet in the USA, this photo is from the net, I would never risk having one, not worth going to prison. It is believed that there has been cross breeding with the infernalis' To me my infernalis' are as close as I'm going to get to keeping one of these.

People in other countries including Canada are allowed to keep them.:scowl:

tetra1.jpg

1138681765.jpg

I have some more, just ask me, and I will post them.

Last edited:

jaycey

How many snakes you got in total?
Do they ever escape and are any venomous?

Nice pics, the blue garter is lovely.

Yes sometimes they escape, No I have kids so Venomous is never an option in my house, and I need to do a head count....

The numbers fluctuate, when my pregnant females "pop" the numbers will go up, then I will sell babies, the numbers will go down.

My oldest gal who is just 1 year shy of matching the longest recorded life has cancer, I don't think she will be around much longer.

We have a whole room dedicated to the snakes, and there is still cages in the living room.

Re: Photon's Photos (Picture Thread) new pics!

I took some more tonight in the snake room.

EFlame.jpg

eryf.jpg

infernalis.jpg

infernalis2.jpg

masubius.jpg